Is This Workout Good or Bad

Posted by: DatJerZeyGuy

Is This Workout Good or Bad - 01/03/06 12:02 AM

alright i wanna lose fat and gain some muscle but im not going to lie, im kind of lazy but anyway... i do jumping jacks with weights on my arms, but when im bringin my arms back down i bring my hands to my back when im doin them instead of to my side so i actually feel the burn in my inner chest, my lats, my shoulders and the muscle above the triceps(upper arm, w/e), i was just wondering if it was bad or good, i usually do like a few sets of 50, today i did like 300-400, feels good except for my feet, i do them on a hard surface and it hurts.
will i lose body fat this way and get bigger shoulders? thats all i really care about oh and my chest and lats, hopefully i can get all the results i want from this one excersize, then ill worry about gettin rid of all this fat on my obliques, BTW can anybody tell me how to get rid of them besides those sit-ups on ur sides? i cant stand sit ups
Posted by: Cord

Re: Is This Workout Good or Bad - 01/03/06 02:17 AM

1. You obviously havent read the sticky thread at the top of the forum regarding bad language. I have edited your post, but do not xpect to have to do so on any further posts you make. Keep your language clean.

2. Your user name is not in keeping with the forums policy of racial abuse. I know that its a common slang term these days, but some still see it as a negative and insulting term.

3. You are so way off the mark in your training that it made my brain hurt to read your post.

You will achieve nothing until you come to accept that there are no shortcuts in training, and you must learn to find enthusiasm for it. If you keep a lazy mentality you will look like a lazy guy.

You need proper face to face guidance from a fitness professional/experienced lifter when starting from scratch with no clue where to begin (you dont by the way). You cant learn how to lift/train from this forum, any more than you can learn karate on the Karate forum.