Red Cloud

Posted by: frankthetank117

Red Cloud - 12/15/08 07:52 PM

Well this is how my style of MA, Tien Shan Pi, was passed onto an outsider:

One day while walking through the woods, a young boy got lost. Bewildered, he searched frantically for hours before passing out at a stream. He awoke to a monk standing over him. The monk helped him get to the road that led to his village. When he got home the young boy told his mother about the monk. She said that he was one of the monks that trained in the mountain. With her encouragement, the young boy set off to find the monestary. After searching for days he finally found the monestary but passed out before he could reach the entrance. When he awoke, he was lying inside the monestary with the same monk looking over him. After resting for a few days, the young boy asked the monk to teach him Tien Shan Pi, but sadly the monk refused. He could not teach outsiders. So not giving up, the boy kneeled in front of the monestary for days in the snow. And everyday his knees would start bleeding from the cold, forming a red cloud around him, hence his name red cloud. After many many days the monk finally agreed to teach him. Thus began the 1st generation disciple of Tien Shan Pi. We are currently in the 64th gen, with Grandmaster Huang.
Posted by: TKD-Skippi

Re: Red Cloud - 12/16/08 01:11 PM

That's a very interesting story. why didn't he just ask to become a monk?
Posted by: Ilove2Hit

Re: Red Cloud - 12/16/08 02:09 PM

i mean Tien Shan Pi means translated red cloud?

this is a very nice story!

how long u study this MA?
Posted by: frankthetank117

Re: Red Cloud - 12/20/08 08:21 PM

Sorry, Tien Shan Pai means Three Step, meaning that in three steps, or three moves you should have your opponent on the ground. I have been studying for about 8 years now.

Re: Red Cloud - 12/21/08 10:19 PM

wow. sounds cool!

sounds like a nice principle.

good luck with it!

Re: Red Cloud - 12/21/08 10:20 PM

and what does the story then have to do with the "red cloud"?