Bouncy Castle Showdown

Posted by: Roaken

Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/08/08 08:42 AM

Now ive done hankyo kempo ju-jitsu for 5 years now and my favourate technique has always been a rice bail. Due to me being more of a lover than a fighter ^^ ive never had to use it until...

When me my brother and cousin were having a lovely time on a bouncy castle at a music festival when 3 cocky kids around are age appeared. Now they asked me how old I was and i told them. They seemed pretty happy with this and said fine well take you on.
So it was one of those days and they looked like they werent going away and hey, i paid to go on the bouncy castle I wasnt about to walk off it!

So it ended up with me and my cousin who are of the same age along with my brother who was 3 years younger! against 3 "yobs" around my age.

My family are into martial arts alot me and my brother did ju-jitsu whilst my cousin studied shotokan which gave us a slight advantage.

Well the yob who started it came at me at almost walking pace so i decided now was the perfect oppurtunity for some rice bail time . I stood up to see my brother being teamed up on -.- typical so me and my cousin finished them off with some simple hip throws.

Then we got chucked off the bouncy castle(and no refund )

Silly but fond memory id like share ty
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/08/08 06:03 PM

What the heck is rice bail?
Posted by: TKD_X

Re: Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/08/08 10:49 PM

you hardcore martial artists that duel in moonbounces make me jealous. i wish that i only had the guts to challenge a someone to a fight to the death in a moonbounce. i might be forced to use the deadly tofu kick. but alas, my martial arts are not strong enough. i'll have to stick to beating up goats in the petting zoo.

Re: Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/09/08 01:29 PM

hmm how to explain. its were you put your arn around the opponents neck and do a stomach throw. hard to explain but i hope u catch the drift.

Re: Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/09/08 01:32 PM

TKD one day we shall host a grand moonbounce competition until one victor stands bathed in his opponents blood.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/09/08 01:46 PM

This is a joke....right?
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: Bouncy Castle Showdown - 07/09/08 02:00 PM

This is ridiculous. Take it to 4Chan or something.