In Staton Island

Posted by: NicoJM

In Staton Island - 05/03/08 11:16 PM

My sensei once told me a story that when he was just starting out. He told me that his masters dojo was the only jiu jitsu in the area everyone else was Taekwondo and they did not let them in the tournaments. So his master challenged the grandmaster of the Taekwondo dojo's and won, unfortunately later that week one of the grandmasters students attacked my masters' master from his blind spot and then ran away.
Posted by: jasperdaman

Re: In Staton Island - 05/04/08 07:04 AM

dude seriously u've posted this rubbish on the TKD forum already, MODS plz delete post and ban this TROLL

Re: In Staton Island - 05/04/08 11:44 AM

This is in the stories' section i just wanted to share a story that my sensei told me i am sorry if i did anything wrong
Posted by: McSensei

Re: In Staton Island - 05/04/08 03:51 PM

Well it's not much of a story, but it's in the right section so I don't see anything wrong with it.

Re: In Staton Island - 05/04/08 11:35 PM

Hes posted all these kind of ridiculous TKD bashing stories all over the forum so i dont see how it has any benefit to others.
Posted by: TKD_X

Re: In Staton Island - 05/05/08 05:00 PM

i second that...
Posted by: BrianS

Re: In Staton Island - 05/06/08 09:08 PM

My master can beat up your master!!

Re: In Staton Island - 05/06/08 10:33 PM

Quote:

My master can beat up your master!!

LOL HAHAHAHA

Re: In Staton Island - 05/07/08 08:59 PM

what's really funny is it's probably true
Posted by: wiggy

Re: In Staton Island - 05/08/08 07:33 AM

I hate to be a party pooper, but since you live next to this 'island' shouldn't you be spelling it properly?..... After all, a story isn't a story unless the facts are right. Like 'Staten Island'..... Or were you referring to some other place like 'never never land'?

Re: In Staton Island - 05/08/08 08:05 AM

is ur master related to captain hook?

Re: In Staton Island - 05/08/08 07:56 PM

I feel bad for Nico lol. welcome to the forums dude, just look before you leap.
Posted by: mitchwales

Re: In Staton Island - 05/10/08 02:33 PM

Doesn't seem to be much point to this particular "story".

And it does seem just to be an attempt to bad mouth TKD in my opinion (No I'm not a TKD student).
Posted by: McSensei

Re: In Staton Island - 05/15/08 04:04 PM

Yeah, but this forum doesn't get too much traffic so I'll let it carry on for now.
Besides, I could do with a laugh.