More "Tales of FA.com" Please!!

Posted by: JoshuaMonjin

More "Tales of FA.com" Please!! - 04/11/08 05:47 PM

I just wanted to show my encouragement to Razorfoot in his ongoing "Tales" regarding the forum and to ask for more . Not to rush you or anything, I know being creative and writing takes time especially if life gets in the way. I just need my fix, otherwise:

Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: More "Tales of FA.com" Please!! - 05/20/08 02:28 PM

Sorry bud, I just saw this. I had been a little preoccupied with other things in mylife for a bit but I have started working on the next chapter. There are only approx 5 - 6 more chapters remaining before the epic confrontation between the forces of good and evil. It is time to refocus on the dread warlord Raul and his plans for total domination. And what has become of Schanne, Jasperdeman, and our other sorcerous players? What of the good king Victor and the spy in his midst (sliding panel as he was walking with the Bloodguard)? What is Ronin's plan to eliminate Dereck the Red and how will MattJ play a part in it?

To find the answers to these and other questions, stay tuned to this forum for the continuing saga of "A Tale of Fighting Arts".
Posted by: JoshuaMonjin

Re: More "Tales of FA.com" Please!! - 05/20/08 08:57 PM

That's cool, I understand about life and it's many preoccupations.
I'll stay tuned to the same bat-forum etc...