There I was just minding my own business when...

Posted by: RazorFoot

There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 12:38 PM

out of nowhere, 9 guys (actually they were more like kids) jumped me. My son's team won their travel soccer championships this weekend and at the party at Pizza Hut, my son started to beat up on dad like he often times does. The only difference is this time, he brought back-up. He starts punching me in the mid section while two of his buddies hit the legs. Another one grabs my arm and oh yes, IT'S ON! LOL. Next thing I know, I am tossing bodies everwhere in a thankfully nearly empty resteraunt. Other parenst are standing by laughing while the midget posse from heck is steadily overwhelming the trained MA, lol.

In the end, I had two locked up in my legs, one by the wrist, one in a headlock, and my own son in a modified choke hold. They got their licks in but I think I came out slightly ahead. At one point, my mind raced back to the "How many 5 year olds could you take" thread, lol. It was a great time.

Scottie
Posted by: jpoor

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 12:55 PM

Sounds great!
Posted by: MattJ

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 01:28 PM

Tell me that BrianS's "pony-chucks" were used in there somewhere!
Posted by: student_of_life

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 01:28 PM

sounds like fun. bring back memorise as well. when i would help teach the kids classes tehre were about 11 of them who would constantly try and sneak up on me/try and take me out. the little monsters loved to fight with me,lol. they were a fun oppertunity to play with different locks and pins, wow, that sounds evil.
Posted by: MAGon

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 01:42 PM

Ohmigod!!!
That story once again makes me glad I have a daughter... The only thing that gets regularly bruised is my male ego!
Posted by: shadowkahn

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 03:00 PM

Quote:

Ohmigod!!!
That story once again makes me glad I have a daughter... The only thing that gets regularly bruised is my male ego!

Oh yeah? You just wait till that daughter's 16, pal, and come back and tell us that
Posted by: ShangTsung

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 03:21 PM

Sometimes its amazing how hard 5 year olds can hit i mean like for thier age there alot stronger then you expect them to be sometimes.
Posted by: PsychoDave

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 07:38 PM

haha thats awesome! Sounds like what I used to do to my old man when i was a kid
Posted by: BrianS

Re: There I was just minding my own business when... - 08/20/07 09:44 PM

Isn't that fun?? My son,my daughter, and my fiance's son and daughter beat me up on a regular basis,lol.
Sounds like some good bonding Scottie!