Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see!

Posted by: SEAL

Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/30/06 03:06 AM

I was looking for a comic relieft section on the site to post this message. But a forum named Tales -- in this case, Tall Tales -- seems more than appropriate. Anyway, I found a video of this lunatic in chicago who teaches death touch techniques! It is hilarious and scary simultaneously...scary that his students fall for his crap. I was almost crying from laughter. As a forewarning, in case some haven't heard, there is no such thing as a one touch kill. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/816/cat/524
Posted by: Cord

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/30/06 01:15 PM

Heh, i have never once visited Bullshido before- its not my type of place from what I can gather, but I clicked on the link only to be told that the admin has banned my IP address!? My reputation must precede me
Posted by: Foundation

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/30/06 01:20 PM

I've seen that vid before, it's about some guy claiming that he can do no touch KOs and some intense pressure point stuff.
He really knocks his students out, and there appears to be some strange heart activity. Then he proceeds doing the same on the reporter and nothing happens, and then he tries again on BJJ practicioners and nothing happens as well.

I do wonder what caused the effects on his students, it's clearly psycholigical, but I'd sure like to know the details.
Posted by: theoldone

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/30/06 01:45 PM

Well, I'm aware of at least four other individuals who can do that very effectively.

1. Yoda
2. Count Dooku
3. Senator Palpatine/The Emperor
4. Darth Vader

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/30/06 02:34 PM

Cord -- Maybe they don't want to mess with a Brit. You bloaks, as you might say, can be a tough, tenacious bunch.

Foundation -- I honestly am very skeptical of his students. It's not like a film crew suddently appeared at his doorstep. He knew in advance they were coming. My worry is this idiot is going to get his students killed when their lives are on the line. Did you guys see Stephen Bonnar? Maybe you can ask him what he thinks of this garbage.

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/01/06 12:39 AM

I was wrong, THIS is the most hilarious video!

It's martial arts disaster with a monologue by a karate master who proves why his art is better than wrestling!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8405100700131982483&q=dim+mak&pl=true
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/01/06 01:01 AM

That was a darn funny compilation!!
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/01/06 07:06 AM

Isn't that a George Dillman protegé? For some reason, the video stopped before a third of the way through. I have seen it before however.

It's somewhat typical of what can be found out there. Naturally I have problems with this considering that it works only on the guys STUDENTS!

-John
Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/01/06 04:10 PM

When I viewed it the first time, I must have been too close to the computer screen because I woke up an hour later drooling on my keyboard. It was either that or the fact that I had been up for about 30 hours straight but I am guessing it was the touchless knockout. Whoa! Scarey stuff.
Posted by: McSensei

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/01/06 07:43 PM

Don't these people ever learn???
How many more people are going to believe this stuff when it is exposed like this??
It doesn't seem to matter how many times it is shown up, there are still some idiots willing to believe it.

Posted by: Gavin

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/02/06 06:26 AM

Cameron was the first one to put out one of these video's, and I believe he left Dillmans organisation shortly after... can't think why! One of my instructors, a very good PP's guy has openly offered to allow any of these guys to try and knock him out using PP's... only catch is that they have to let him attack full power. No one has taken up the challange yet. Its BS like this that puts people off studying the PP's. Such a shame.

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/03/06 03:12 AM

Interesting stuff. Besides the fact that he's endangering and ripping off his students, what makes anyone think someone is going to just stand there and LET them touch their pressure points? Against an average joe on the street, what do you do? Ask him, that's what. Now against an average joe on the street who wants to take your money and KILL you with his happy trigger gun, I wouldn't touch it (no pun intended). Come to think of it, and this is a good question, I wonder if presure points are considered to be part of one's fine motor skills, gross motor skills, or sprinkled across both. From my experience, and I remember learning some pressure point techniques in my training, I'd get my ass kicked attempting it on a grappler (that's another story).
Posted by: Mr_Heretik

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/04/06 10:16 PM

I think I saw Stephan Bonnar in the video, he was one of the BJJ guys. Maybe I'm seeing things...
Posted by: Kosh

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/08/06 05:03 PM

Quote:

that's another story

You`re quite right. If you know some PP it doesn`t mean you can now just beat anybody. You have to have some skill before you are able to use PP. If your opponent has more skill than you, what is the use of PP? I guess PP are the perfection of your skill.

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/08/06 11:05 PM

I WAS RIGHT! The report was shot in Chicago, where Stephen Bonnar trained. Does anybody know what year that was shot? I guess he was going to be on TV one way or another.

P.S. Could someone else confirm this? He's one of t he BJJ guys that gets tested on. I would hate to be wrong and not know it.
Posted by: Legend of the Hungry Wolf

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/15/06 01:44 PM

Quote:

It's martial arts disaster with a monologue by a karate master who proves why his art is better than wrestling!

the whole video was awesome! funniest stuff i've seen in months. good job!
Posted by: Jeff_G

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 05/29/06 12:04 AM

Many years ago, I used to go to Dillman's tournament. He held two tournaments a year. In fact, I fought my first BB match with Dillman standing next to my instructor. Odd memories.
Back to the point...Years later, I was unable to go to the tournament one time so my students went anyway. They came back raving about a demo they saw there. Seems there was an old oriental man who stood in the center of the floor and asked 20 volunteers from the crowd to take their best shot at him one at a time. Block, strike, block, strike. Next thing you know, there were 20 unconsious people lying on the floor. I still wish I had seen it, but I don't doubt the truth of the reports.
I still want to do one of Dillman's seminars. Not to be the toughest guy in the room, but for a simpler reason.
It is about the pursuit of knowlege and what we make of it.

Jeff
Posted by: MrBerzerker

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/10/06 02:49 AM

What is this guy? A seventh degree BB? This is why I no longer wholly trust anybody no matter what their rank.

Pressure points work. But it's not so much pressure points as it is attacking the bodies weak spots.
Posted by: Mike_L

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/10/06 02:53 AM

They were wearing dobaks, dobaks thats not TKD, or a real MA. Its all mental, if you believe you can be knocked out you can be if not... well.

I am sorry, but no, no, no, no I don't care this won't work. "traditional" what? As yuu can see worthless, I am usually open minded about MA, but ki in this way? NO
Posted by: Mike_L

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/10/06 02:59 AM

Also, the Stephen Bonnar thing was pretty weird.

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/10/06 01:41 PM

Yay! I thought I was the only one who thought that was bonnar in the video, it is kind of weird. He was destined for tv..one way or another.

Would've been great to see him NTKO's though!
Posted by: IExcalibui2

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/10/06 05:51 PM

haha thats funny..I have no doubt that those pressure points will knock you out but firing his chi like a fireball??
I doubt he can do it, especially when he couldnt knock the reporter out or the BJJ guys because their athletes. His students should be athletes too since they do MA also, but aparently this fireball of his only works on his students
Posted by: je8ki9

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/24/06 09:49 AM

OH come on chaps
you know you all want to be able to do ntkos
It appeals to the magical fantastic parts of our minds like star trek and highlander to name but afew.the mystical enigmatic martial arts master looked for cannot be found etcetc.When iwas a child i thought like a child acted like a child but when i became a man i put away childish things
which for me says where these ntko merchants are at!!!
ITs all good fun as long as you dont buy into it seriously
any way im just off to get my light sabre and have tea and scones with yoda may the FORCE be with you!!

jk
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/24/06 10:25 AM

Quote:

any way im just off to get my light sabre and have tea and scones with yoda may the FORCE be with you!!

LMAO!
Posted by: McSensei

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 06/24/06 02:01 PM

"..any way im just off to get my light sabre and have tea and scones with yoda may the FORCE be with you!!"

...but Yoda does exist.
He's alive and well and living and teaching in Chatham.
Posted by: Kazama

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 07/27/06 06:20 PM

I had to explain to my girlfriend that pressure points don't guarantee a win, and that she'd be better off kicking them in the balls.
Posted by: jliu

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 03/01/07 09:11 PM

hadouken!
Posted by: shorin-ji

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 03/27/07 10:51 PM

much cooler if he was like rayden and lightning shot out of him......
Posted by: Raul Perez

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 03/28/07 09:51 AM

Quote:

Many years ago, I used to go to Dillman's tournament. He held two tournaments a year. In fact, I fought my first BB match with Dillman standing next to my instructor. Odd memories.
Back to the point...Years later, I was unable to go to the tournament one time so my students went anyway. They came back raving about a demo they saw there. Seems there was an old oriental man who stood in the center of the floor and asked 20 volunteers from the crowd to take their best shot at him one at a time. Block, strike, block, strike. Next thing you know, there were 20 unconsious people lying on the floor. I still wish I had seen it, but I don't doubt the truth of the reports.
I still want to do one of Dillman's seminars. Not to be the toughest guy in the room, but for a simpler reason.
It is about the pursuit of knowlege and what we make of it.

Jeff

Sounds like Oyata. Heard Oyata in his prime of 60 yrs old would take the biggest guy in the room and ask him to attack him any way he wanted.
Posted by: Raul Perez

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 03/28/07 09:59 AM

http://www.kempo.org.pl/eng/mul_festiwal_wasz_2002.html

some videos of Oyata in his late 70s early 80s
Posted by: jliu

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/12/07 07:37 PM

i really feel bad for when his students get into street fights.

"HIYA! WHY DON'T YOU FALL DOWN UNCONSCIOUS?!!"
Posted by: Jeff_G

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/22/07 04:21 AM

Now that forearm strike is real. I was at a knife fighting seminar sometime back. The instructor said it was the fantasy time part of the class. That being disarming an armed opponent. He called it fantast time because he would never suggest that anyone ever try it.

One of our guys, nicknamed Tank, came at the instructor with the knife. Instructor grabbed the wrist and applied that forearm strike. As the instructor was walking away the guys noticed that Tank was weaving back and forth ready to go down. The instructor said to rub the big knot down that had formed on Tank's forearm, because if we didn't, he would be out for a while. That part was really cool.
Posted by: shadowkahn

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 04/22/07 08:00 PM

Quote:

the clip at 6:15 is the best. That little kid is hilarious!
Posted by: VietPanda

Re: Most HIlarious (BS) video, must see! - 09/03/07 06:53 AM

Touchless KO is pretty much, IMHO, non existant

However, Dimmak is quite real, so long as you attack pressure points and vital organs with force and accuracy...much like what you would do in any other MA