Help With Pest

Posted by: ScottO

Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:40 PM

Alright, so this guy is walking down my block. I spot him from my house. I see that he's wearing a red sweatshirt.

Now, I take this offensively, as red is my least favorite color, so I rush outside to stop this jackass. I say to him, "Listen, buddy, you better cut it out." I pushed him a little to let him know I wasn't kidding.

He then said, "Excuse me?". Now, at this point, I'm becoming enraged. I did what my gut told me so I punched the guy square in the mouth. He went to get back up, his face steaming, but I kicked him in the stomache out of self-defense.

Now the ground around him is the same color as his stupid shirt.

Question: How might I have upped the anty with this situation? I felt as though I didn't defend my pride enough.
Posted by: Dauragon c mikado

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:46 PM

You should have doused him in ptrol and set him light.
Posted by: SportKarate

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:48 PM

You need to see a psychiatrist and stop taking drugs.

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:49 PM

What do you mean, he was just defending himself

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:50 PM

Quote:

What do you mean, he was just defending himself

Exactly.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:51 PM

Was this real or a hypothetical? It seems real and you are serious. And if so, definitely stop smoking crack...YOu went after someone cuz you didn't like their sweatshirt color? Dude, seek help...How can you attack someone for being who they are and wearing what they like? I hope you don't take MA....If so, you instructor should hear of this...

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:52 PM

Mr Moyer, really now .....

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 12:56 PM

Well had to ask to be clear...I am still shocked that anyone would attack someone for the color they choose that day...And I don't see how that is self defense since he struck the guy first....

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:00 PM

But he was gonna get up!

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:05 PM

I think Matts about to close this now so I would just like to say its been fun

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:06 PM

Quote:

I think Matts about to close this now so I would just like to say its been fun

Nah ......eh?
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:06 PM

No,it was claerly self defense in my eyes. I hate red too and I would have done the same thing.

Once I was having dinner with a girl in this nice restaurant,we were waiting on her grandma to get there. I had to go to the restroom,but when I got back I noticed this old lady in a wheelchair had taken my place.I immediately went into self defense mode and just completly bum rushed her knocking her over,wheelchair and all.She then raised a hand to attack or something so I pulled the weelchair away and began pummeling her with it.Some people are so rude.Who did she think she was? sheesh.I'm proud of myself and the skillset I have if I may need it again. I just hope this situation doesn't happen to any non-karateka.
Posted by: Supremor

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:07 PM

hey mister, we got a right to defend ourselves when and where we please. And if I don't like the colour of your sweatshirt, jeans or skin then hell I'm gonna bust your @ss. Ain't nobody gonna tell me not to take my gun to my Jimmy's school- I got a right! It's a dangerous world here an I need my ak47 to pacify it!

Right on Scotto, go get them hooligans!

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:11 PM

Quote:

No,it was claerly self defense in my eyes. I hate red too and I would have done the same thing.

Once I was having dinner with a girl in this nice restaurant,we were waiting on her grandma to get there. I had to go to the restroom,but when I got back I noticed this old lady in a wheelchair had taken my place.I immediately went into self defense mode and just completly bum rushed her knocking her over,wheelchair and all.She then raised a hand to attack or something so I pulled the weelchair away and began pummeling her with it.Some people are so rude.Who did she think she was? sheesh.I'm proud of myself and the skillset I have if I may need it again. I just hope this situation doesn't happen to any non-karateka.

Good one Brian, thats showing em

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:12 PM

Oh, you guyyssssss.

Crack me up.

Let's hear it,

Supremor
BrianS
MrMoyer
Daurgon C Mikado
SportKarate

Give a round of appluase to April's Fools.

I'm pretty sure I got Matt, also
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:14 PM

ScottO -

[satire]That was a good start. Defending ego/pride IS what we're all here for. A few suggestions to help you man up, so you won't go all "estrogen" on the next red-shirted fool, like you did this time:

* You let him live? Think "body parts on pikes at city limits".

* Surely some sort of high-yield atomic device into the interloper's neighborhood would send a message.

* Political power. Clearly us blue shirted (You DO wear a blue shirt.....right? ) folks need to marginalize and disenfranchize the others as much as possible.

I'm just sayin........[/satire]
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 01:39 PM

I can't decide what is more offensive...an unprovoked attack upon an innocent person, or someone getting owned on April Fools Day.

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 02:40 PM

Dang, I totally forgot what day it is..

Posted by: JoelM

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 02:42 PM

So, Scott, I guess you could say that during this confrontation you were "seeing red", eh?
Posted by: McSensei

Re: Help With Pest - 04/01/06 05:19 PM

I've been waiting for a chance to use this...

Posted by: McSensei

Re: Help With Pest - 04/02/06 08:39 AM

Ok guys, it is no longer April 1st.
You had your fun, now it's my turn.
MUWHHAAHHAAHHAAAHA....*