please help me

Posted by: john2089

please help me - 02/16/06 04:54 PM

hi, i go to school in the uk. there is this big guy in my class. he is taller then me, stronger than me because he takes drugs.i was going to my lesson once and he came and grabbed my hands and kicked me in the place where it hurts the most(u know where). he had so much power i couldn't do anything.i felt a bit scared of him. he is very aggressive. and his face is very scary.i am scared of him. and he kept coming and punching me later on. i didn't have the guts to fight him. i was so scared. . i felt like crying a bit. no tears, but just abit sad and crying. then he threatened me also, saaying that i will get killed outside. i wasn't scared of his threats,but just scared of him.i have got this friend who is not scared of anyone, and he fights and wins them all. but i didn't fight that much. and i can't stand the confrontation. i really hate that guy.he's quite big and built. and i know that he is going to start on me or bully me everyday of my school life. i am worried. i don't know how to let go of my fear,i would be grateful if someone could help me. and i wanted to know if there is a quick fast technique i could use against him to win. and he called this other guy on me they are both bigger than me. i felt like going for the guy. any advice of where to punch him. i would be really glad if anyone could advice me on this situation and give me some useful information.because i know i can't avoid him or run away from him. so i know one day i will face him. and i think that day is today. and i hope that i dono't get scared of him and fight back. but please someone help me. there are good people in this world and bad. he is one of the bad ones and i hope u are the good ones. and i hope that you can come up with a good solution. dont say go to teachers and ask your parents.and ask him why he picks on me and all that. please tell me some good advice or information. thx a lot for reading about my problem. really thankful. bye and please reply.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: please help me - 02/16/06 05:08 PM

Dear John,

I sympathise with your situation completley. Unfortunately it isn't a simple case of telling you where and how to punch. If you are being threatend I strongly suggested speaking to your teachers and parents, despite you request not to suggest this. If your life is being threatend then that is a matter for the law, as is the drugs issues. I'm affraid your confidence and bullying issues are far beyond any help we can provide to you. You need to take this problem to your teachers, parents or local authorities. Remember the best way to avoid getting hurt is to not be there. Once you have sorted out your immeadiate problem of this bully, I strongly suggest speaking to either your parents or a Counsellor about any issues you may have. Your school should be able arrange for someone for you to speak to or the NHS provide access to Counselling services free of charge through your Doctor.

Best of luck and I hope things sort themselves out as I'm sure they will.

Good luck,

Gav