Dreams?

Posted by: Eveal

Dreams? - 01/30/06 09:59 AM

I had a dream a few months back that has been on my mind every since. I was fighting this guy that just wouldn't stop coming at me no matter what. He some how get back up and continue to attack me as I defend myself. I started thinking pretty hard about this dream and trying to figure out what my mind is telling me. Anyone else experience anything like this and would like to help me understand it.
Posted by: JoelM

Re: Dreams? - 01/30/06 10:18 AM

I had the same dream before a belt test. I had been quite unsure of my abilities beforehand, but I did pass the test.
Posted by: DullBlade42

Re: Dreams? - 01/30/06 02:43 PM

I've had a dream before, that I was with my girlfriend in some room. I don't have the clearest dreams, unfortunately they represent my eyes.
All of a sudden, we were attacked with a knife by some strange character. There was a bit of spur, no one was cut. I found myself kneeling on the guy's back with his knife.
My hand was holding his head into the ground. I was debating on whether or not to stab him.
I did.
I missed, Im not sure 'till this day whether it was on purpose. Very hard to tell. Can you really make a careless, human mistake in a dream without it having meaning.

Your dream explanation depends on where you are right now. It could be saying not to give up. It could be saying there are going to be some situations which fighting isn't going to get you anywhere. It can be a metaphor.

Dreams are a fascinating shift on reality. Or not. They can be as clear as setting up the feared situation and have you walk through it. They can be as confusing as a computer screen forcing you to mop up a spill of wine on the floor. They can be entertainment, possibly. Something to pass the time. Something to revisit or explore in your mind.
Posted by: hugo

Re: Dreams? - 02/02/06 01:37 AM

I had a dream that I went to get help for a girl who broke her hip and 2 ribs and I got attacked by 5 guys (in the dream obviously). Anyway the last guy was virtually invincible but he told me he was only weak from behind. So I kneed him in the back and broke his back lol.