Real fighters??

Posted by: baby_bwoy

Real fighters?? - 01/20/06 12:43 PM

This story really has no hidden meaning but i thought id tell it for the sake of its funny..well at school theres often those people who think that they're the greatest fighters as they're just strong for their age..i normally dont take notice...anyways today two boys had a huge argument which blew out into a fight...both of these boys have had arguments with me where they've told me that they could ' kick my ***,' as they were real fighters..but i dont really bother with people who act like this as their normally weak insecure people..but back to the point, when they did fight, they just threw random punches in all directions which should hav made contact as they were only afew inches afew from eachother...after the fight was broekn up by the teacher..he continued swearing and calling the other boy on...then from out of nowhere after afew mins the other boy came flying out with a superman punch which again missed and just ended up hittin the wall and hurting his hand..not just a dirty trick but a stupid one aswell...real fighters eyy??...lol
Posted by: Isshinryukid4life

Re: Real fighters?? - 01/21/06 07:32 PM

Ouch! Well, I guess he'll not be fighting anytime soon.
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Real fighters?? - 01/21/06 08:00 PM

At least they could talk the talk.
Posted by: wolfman

Re: Real fighters?? - 01/21/06 10:22 PM

Back in school most fights seem to be a lot of talk, little action. God help them if they smart off to the wrong person, the one that doesn,t brother to talk before he beats you like a dog.
Posted by: Mu Ryuk

Re: Real fighters?? - 01/23/06 09:19 PM

I'll never forget what one of my training partners said to a guy who picked a fight with him.

The guy threw a sloppy punch, my friend (a Judoka, primarily) threw him to the ground and held him down. He said "People like you pick fights for fun. Today, you picked the wrong guy. Fortunately, I'm the RIGHT wrong guy. One day you're gonna pick the WRONG wrong guy. And he's gonna kill you." He then stood up and we walked away.

Lots of stupid people out there.