Post deleted by oldman

Posted by: Anonymous

Post deleted by oldman - 12/10/05 11:34 AM

Posted by: MattJ

Re: The Sadist - 12/10/05 11:47 AM

This is a pointless post. Most people that train are aware that bad people are out there. It seems most of your other posts have a very cynical tone as well.

Let's not get everyone all paranoid here.
Posted by: TruWarrior53

Re: The Sadist - 12/13/05 10:22 PM

I think I would like to meet this teacher. I can show him a few techniques that will make him more than sick. My wife is american born chinese, and I swear I won't hesitate to unload on anyone who tries to go racial with her.
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: The Sadist - 12/14/05 10:16 AM

funny you should call it 'Kung Fu'. I've heard serious practioners prefer to call it something else.
Posted by: JoelM

Re: The Sadist - 12/14/05 10:36 AM

And you stayed around with this prejudiced person who hated white people because..?

Did he ever make you sick or were you the special kid in the class? Immune to accupressure?

BS
Posted by: rideonlythelabel

Re: The Sadist - 12/14/05 04:57 PM

And that chinese guy was one hell of an actor. He hated white people enough to put them in the hospital or make them mentally sick, and nobody got a glimpse of that through his behavior or attitude even after years of going to his school? Quick, somebody line him up for an Oscar!

You'll excuse me if I take your story with a pinch of salt...

You do have nice story telling skills though.

Post deleted by oldman - 12/14/05 09:00 PM

Post deleted by oldman - 12/14/05 09:05 PM

Re: The Sadist - 12/14/05 09:43 PM

[quote
People are blind. They believed that WMD were in Iraq. If they believed that, why is it so hard to believe that people who did not know kung fu would not know when it was being used on them.

That's a good point. That people are blind I mean, not about the WMD, I won't even approach that subject.

But what I was saying is that such intense feelings will show through behavior. Usually, I can tell when someone doesn't like someone, or is attracted by someone or whatever. It's there in the words unspoken.

To hide such hate for years would require MAJOR dissimulation skills.

Quote:

It is true. It might be slanted. You are only getting my side. The story is true. I was there. I saw it.

I hope you understand that every story I read off the Internet is neither true or false for me if I have no way to verify it, unless it comes from someone I "know", and you do not fall in that category.

Quote:

You can take the story however you want.

Thanks for reminding me that I still have the power for critical thinking.

Post deleted by oldman - 12/14/05 09:50 PM

Post deleted by oldman - 12/14/05 09:51 PM

Re: The Sadist - 12/14/05 10:31 PM

Quote:

You can continue to doubt it's validity if you need to.

That's what I'll do. You can't expect me to believe every story I read off the Internet can you?

And maybe you're being banned because of a computer issue. Try sending a PM to oldman.