this guy from college....

Posted by: moodymikey

this guy from college.... - 12/01/05 04:48 PM

theres a guy at college who is so pervy it makes me sick. he constantly spanks my girlfriend as he walks past, or tries to undo her bra etc. but she just thinks its a joke and isnt really bothered by it. me on the other hand, i cant stand it and it really [censored] me off.

well today he decided to spit a mouthful of water at her (he said in a jokey way), and to make it worse everyone just laughed as if it was something funny. this guy is really beginning to bug me now, and i really want to beat the crap outta him to be honest. but i know you guys are going to say thats not what i should be doing. so my question is, what do i do?
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/01/05 05:22 PM

That's not what you should be doing.

... What? You knew I was going to say that.

There's nothing we can tell you over the net that will help you get better at fighting, keyboard commando. But, even if I could, I wouldn't.

You may get some better responses from other people but honestly, grow up.

Oh and tell the bugger to grow up too. If he's molesting your girlfriend and she doesn't mind, well, you might want to have a chat with her about how it makes you uncomfortable and you think she's encouraging him.
Posted by: Gino

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/01/05 08:39 PM

Leo is absolutely correct, tell your girlfriend that you're uncomfortable with this guy's behavior, and ask that she not encourage him. If what you say is true, IMHO, this person is engaging in an adolescent flirtation with your girlfriend, and trying to pass it off as humor. That way, if he gets shot down, he can always protect his ego by saying he was just joking around. But, he'd go for it if he gets enough encouragement. This is something more commonly seen in Jr. High; he sounds really immature for a college student. Anyway, it's perfectly OK for you to politely but firmly demand that the guy cease and desist. Personally, if anyone, friend or not, tried to spank my wife, or unhook her bra, I'd be in their face like ugly on an ape, demanding an apology. (However, if your girlfriend says that she doesn't mind this treatment, I'd think twice about your girlfriend.)
Posted by: eyrie

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/01/05 10:12 PM

Sounds like someone needs a serious "wedgy"... in "jest", of course.
Posted by: ShikataGaNai

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/02/05 09:43 AM

This is college?!? Let's see - spanking, water spitting, melodramatic anger...
are you all in clown college perhaps?
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/02/05 10:04 AM

You don't have to beat him up... at least not physically.

Psychological warfare is far more effective.
Next time he spanks your girlfriend's rear, start gently rubbing his. Invite him on a camping trip so you can "get to know each other better". Gaze dreamily into his eyes.

This could, of course, backfire dramatically.
Posted by: Subedei

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/03/05 05:23 PM

Quote:

This is college?!? Let's see - spanking, water spitting, melodramatic anger...
are you all in clown college perhaps?

That just really made me laugh
Posted by: trevek

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/04/05 09:34 AM

Maybe start rubbing hers with cream to sooth it after he spanks it... errm, that's a bit off-thread!
Posted by: JoelM

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/05/05 12:11 AM

Wow, and I wonder why Victor Smith resigned from this section...
Posted by: Ives

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/08/05 02:21 PM

Quote:

...I'd be in their face like ugly on an ape...

I wonder what apes might think of my behind. Hairy as a coconut!
Also that Clown College also made me laugh my pant of!
Damnit, there are those coconuts again...!
Posted by: Anonymous

Post deleted by oldman - 12/10/05 11:08 AM

Posted by: oldman

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/10/05 03:30 PM

Yes, as well as veiled intentions.
Posted by: QuietGuy

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/10/05 04:03 PM

If somebody was doing that to my girlfriend I wouldnt touch him. I would pull him to the side and tell him that his childish games are disrespectful to me and my girl and that he needs to stop. But in your case she allows it so I would check her out. She wouldnt be worth my time if she lets guys touch her while shes with me because that doesnt seem very trust worthy to me.
Posted by: CLP

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/27/05 11:16 PM

Tell him to stop. If he doesnt, then get him on sexual assault... unless, of course, your girlfriend likes it, which seems to be the case. Ask her if she could tell him to stop. Or just beat the crap out of him, its your choice man.
Posted by: mean_fighter

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/28/05 12:36 AM

I totally agree.
Posted by: ParadoxPlague

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/28/05 03:23 PM

This thread really has no business here, am I wrong?
Posted by: Intrepidinv1

Re: this guy from college.... - 12/28/05 10:22 PM

Ask him nicely to stop one time, if he doesn't, knock the crap out of him. Your girlfriend should discourage this behavior as well.