4th grade memories

Posted by: Enray

4th grade memories - 10/01/05 05:20 PM

Don't ask me why I'm writing this. I just remembered when I was reading some of the stuff here. Okay, once upon a time in 4th grade, i was playin hide and seek with my friends. So i tripped when i was chasin this kid who was playin with us,and I fell. The kid comes over and spits in my hair and laughs. And i could just feel my the adrenaline rushing through my veins and all this anger building up. So the kids runs off when i get up cause he thinks we were still playin. I started chasing him and just kept going faster and faster. My friend Deen knew was was about to happen so he walked off. I caught up with the kid and tackled him. he got up and punched at me, but i dodged it, grabbed his leg, and pulled it as hard as i could so he would fall. Then i walked over and spit in his hair.

The funny thing is, deen had the exact same thing happen to him when somebody spit in his hair.
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: 4th grade memories - 10/01/05 11:01 PM

Quote:

The funny thing is, deen had the exact same thing happen to him when somebody spit in his hair.

Nothing 'funny' about this. You and Deen have got this done to you both perhaps a few times in your past lives and will eternally be entwined in your future lives of getting spitted in your hair. The only way to break this karmic wheel of hair-spitting is for you both to go back to the school, find the exact spot that this happened, sit there and meditate on the utter futility of posting this on a MA Forum, whose members' sole goal in life is to annihilate everyone else who even dares to hint at any disagreement with what they say; especially the MMA crowd. Seeing that you are new around here, stay well clear of them.
Posted by: TKD-Skippi

Re: 4th grade memories - 10/02/05 09:49 AM

oh dear *ducks and covers awits the flamings*
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: 4th grade memories - 10/02/05 01:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing 'funny' about this. You and Deen have got this done to you both perhaps a few times in your past lives and will eternally be entwined in your future lives of getting spitted in your hair. The only way to break this karmic wheel of hair-spitting is for you both to go back to the school, find the exact spot that this happened, sit there and meditate on the utter futility of posting this on a MA Forum, whose members' sole goal in life is to annihilate everyone else who even dares to hint at any disagreement with what they say; especially the MMA crowd. Seeing that you are new around here, stay well clear of them.

Yes, I saw no point of the original post. I have a feeling these kinds of posts could frustrate moderators.
Posted by: Shouji

Re: 4th grade memories - 10/02/05 09:48 PM

Adolescence
Posted by: TwistingKick

Re: 4th grade memories - 10/03/05 07:32 AM

i dont understand, was it a question?? a statement?? pls enlighten me!!