Goodby of Sorts

Posted by: Victor Smith

Goodby of Sorts - 07/29/05 09:45 AM

All,

I have requested to withdraw as moderator of this group.

I may contribute a story or two as time passes, but will not as a moderator.

Thank you and best wishes to all,
Posted by: butterfly

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 07/29/05 12:28 PM

Victor,

Don't do...if nothing else, we will lose some insight on whom to blame if we screw up. A calm voice is one to be listened to, not disregarded.

Regards,

-B
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 07/29/05 01:15 PM

Very sorry to see a quality mod resign. Please do not let the potential misuse or lack of understanding prevent you from dispensing your knowledge. As you know, the way of the world is often that information is subverted for purposes that it was not intended for, rightly or wrongly.

However, it WILL make it into the correct hands and minds. There, it will make the difference. Have some peace, my friend.
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 07/29/05 01:20 PM

Well, I hope that you do continue to post. Your posts have always been well informed and thought provoking.
Posted by: Bushi_no_ki

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 07/29/05 11:53 PM

Dang Victor, it's a shame to see you withdraw as mod, but I understand you have a life outside the forum. Good luck my friend.
Posted by: Boomer

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 07/31/05 05:25 AM

Aww...there goes my claim to knowing a famous person. Now I have to say "I personally know and have trained with the former moderator of martial arts tales and stories".

ahh, well. life goes on i guess...
Posted by: mooimacow

Re: Goodby of Sorts *DELETED* - 09/12/05 10:59 PM

Post deleted by Victor Smith
Posted by: rideonlythelabel

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 09/12/05 11:18 PM

Quote:

bah...guess you wont be hearin my stories of kickin people in the nuts...like this one time i did it jane tu do style....i learned it from Jane Jetson.

Hey maybe you could do one last thing before leaving; ban this troll.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 09/12/05 11:22 PM

In the works.
Posted by: oldman

Re: Goodby of Sorts - 09/13/05 12:27 AM

Done