is muay thai the way?

Posted by: Anonymous

is muay thai the way? - 04/25/05 05:05 PM

i just decided to switch dojos after 3 years of karate because of a lack of attention given to me even though their was only 2-3 people attending, i decided to try out another karate place, it was ok but it seemed too much for little kids for 169 $ a month so i looked around and found out that theres a muay thai place about 20 mins from my house that also offers grappeling classes . do you think that this is a good idea? because i do want to get into something more serious in a fighting situation but i am not sure if i should give up karate because i was almost brown bel when i left. i have decided to try thismuay thai place tomarrow.

what do you all think?

-*meditation of an enedivable death should be preformed daily, that is the substence of the way of the samurai*-hagakure/ghostdog
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: is muay thai the way? - 04/25/05 11:35 PM

You might try posting this in the Martial Arts Talk section. My feelings do what you think would be best for you. Forget about rank.....learn. That's it.

Muay Thai is excellent as is grappling, but make sure you get competent instruction. Check the place out and see if they might have a free class or two.

If you like, continue with it.

-B