what will happen to this guy?

Posted by: Anonymous

what will happen to this guy? - 04/25/05 04:46 PM

the other day a friend of mine got into a fight down the road from a party with some guy, but my friend only got one hit on him when the guys friend comes up with a 2 by 4 and hits my friend in the back of the head twice breaking the board in half, my friend just stood up and the guy charged at him. him and my friend hit a tree and my friend elbowed and punched him breaking the kids jaw. when the kids jaw was broken he kicked him in the face and started choking him yelling "can u breath motherf***er". the people watching pulled my friend off and it looked like he was gunna leave but then he turned around and started punching the guy in the head which was on a curb. the guy was knocked out and someone yelled "i think hes dead" and my friend says " thats right, your dead" and walked away when he was gone one of my friends stayed behind to call and ambulence and wait with the kid to make sure he wasnt dead and the kid started puking up red foam that looked like cherry pop.

it turned out the side of the kids face collapsed when his nose, cheekbone jaw and the bone over his eye was broken. the kid looks pretty bad now but hes ok after a day or so in the hospital.

what do you think the police would do, because the only reason he got beat up so bad was because he he hit my friend in the head with a board.but my friend did use really really excessive force.

p.s i just call this guy my friend because i had been friends with him in elementry school and middle school but not at all in highschool because he got into drugs and has major anger problems, oh yeah and he just got out of rehab.

Re: what will happen to this guy? - 04/26/05 02:35 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shorin-ji:
but my friend did use really really excessive force.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you hit the nail on the head here, even though it was in the heat of the moment your friend might have a difficult time justifying using such force. I'm guessing all involved will be questioned, but if the kid with the broken jaw/nose/etc needs extensive medical treatment and suffers anything long-term then your friend might be looking at a possible law suit.

A nasty event anyway, hope something good can come from all of that. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: what will happen to this guy? - 04/26/05 12:47 PM

Nothing wrong with taking a beating but that is way too far. Anyone ever did my kid like that I would beat the kid, his father and his mother. Payback is a Bi**h
Posted by: JohnL

Re: what will happen to this guy? - 04/26/05 01:00 PM

He's on his way to jail.

JohnL