Nightfall

Posted by: Anonymous

Nightfall - 04/15/05 10:18 AM

One night I could not sleep...so I decided to go for a walk the only problem I had was it 1:23 in the morning....I'm only 17 so I can still get into trouble for being out so I decided to dress in black...I started to walk to my school where I knew that I could sit on the roof watching the lower part of the city I lived in. I decided to make a quick short cut through this park that I knew very well...as I started to get closer to my school I got more relaxed because I had no confrontions this night....I walked on. I climbed on the roof and sat there watching until I heard something coming from below me...I glanced down to see a couple of kids messing around..stumbling around... drunk.....I knew they were drunk because they threw their bottles into the pool....I decided to watch them for awhile until they were out of my view....but as soon as they were gone(out of my view) they got louder....they were going on the roof as I did 10 mins before I decided not to worry becuase it was hard for me to get up there so two drunken kids I do not think they could get up...but do not doubt the drunken kids....they had succsesfully gotten up but they sit had to climb a ladder before they got to me so...I decided to hide and when they were not looking I could take off....as soon as they got up to my level I alomost shoot myself because it had to be my worst enemy well probaly not my worst enemy but we don't like each other...he and his friend were kinda of big so I really hide because I did not want to fight....like a dunbass I am I lite up a cig. I forgot they could see the smoke....but still they are dumb...I was about half way done with it when they noticed some one else was there...I guess they tried to sneak up on me but they were stumbling and laughing I stood up to walk to the ladder....we only made eye contact for a second but in that second he knew he hated me. He grabbed my shirt. I turned to face."what do you want" he said nothing but his friend took a swing at me and hit me right in the ribs it was kinda of weak but it still hurt. He released me but as soon as he did he started to swing. I ducked just in the nick of time. I took a shot and kinda of missed my target but it still knocked him back on his ass. I was still in the crouching position. His friend had kicked me straight in the cheek....I felt blood just leaking from my mouth I was pissed now. I got up quick put three punches to his face it took him out long enough so I could go over to Jon(the guy who hates me) and kick him right in the stomach...I really do not like to hit people when they are down but hell I was angry. I started to walk away as Jon came running at me as he did he took us off the roof...we fell...I hit first knocking the breath out off me(it was a 6' drop) I just layed there. I regained my breath a couple a minutes later. I stood up and looked around I guess they were knocked out or something because he did not move. Knock on wood because as soon as I thought that he got up. He agian swung wildly at me so I kicked becuase I did not want to get to close to this maniac I made contact with both of my kicks. He fell agin to the floor. I walked to the place where I climbed up....I noticed security coming...I did not know what to do...*THE POOL* It was kinda of a high jump but I had to because I was going to get into alot of trouble for tresspassing. I ran as fast as I could and jumped....I was scared that I would not make it...but as soon as I hit the water I got the shock of coldeness....I swamas fast as I could to the edge..I ran as fast as I could with wet cloths....I ran all the way home..
I changed my cloths..into what I wear for school becuase I had only a couple of hours till school so I watched my T.V. until my dad came and said it was time to go...I grabbed my bag and hoped in the Mustang...I got to school...I was going to drop my bag of in the locker room...As I walked in I noticed who was there waiting for me.....Jon...but thats a story for another time.

Re: Nightfall - 04/17/05 11:32 PM

so what happened?

Re: Nightfall - 04/18/05 06:38 AM

Your story is very exciting but maybe too exciting. It will make some people think you copied this from a book. (me but not completely)

Re: Nightfall - 04/28/05 10:56 PM

That's a cool story. Honestly it dosn't sound true though. I prefer to think it is true though. One time I was at school.