me and crackhead at skatepark

Posted by: Anonymous

me and crackhead at skatepark - 04/12/05 07:57 PM

I was walking around at a skatepark with my friends when i almost get hit by this guy who is at least in his thirtys, over 6 feet tall, about 200 pounds that i heard was a crackhead. he jumped off his skateboard raging saying "dont get in my f***ing way" and tried to tunch me in the face but i deflected it off my hand when i protected my face. i stepped back a few feet and said "what the f*** you f***ing crackhead, how old are you, forty!? i am fiveteen! get the f*** out of here!" at this time their was about 20 people surrounding us and he just mumbled something like "dont get in my way" and walked away. did i handle this well or could i have handled this better?
Posted by: Victor Smith

Re: me and crackhead at skatepark - 04/12/05 08:37 PM

I'll be honest if you wern't hurt be thankful. Not being hurt is the only goal.

As for calling someone names, whether they are on drugs or have some other problem, that isn't a good idea. And you don't have any idea, just listening to somebody telling you something doesn't make it true.

Sometimes you'll just make somebody madder and that can cause more problems.

It might have been better if you just moved away and left them alone, or if they were really abusive, contact the police.

Victor Smith
bushi no te isshinryu
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: me and crackhead at skatepark - 04/15/05 12:49 PM

I think you didn't call him a good enough name. You handled it good though, good job.