What happens when you get too excited in a fight.

Posted by: Anonymous

What happens when you get too excited in a fight. - 03/23/05 04:16 PM

Ok well i wouldnt call this a serious fight with blood and all but it got pretty hot. I was 14 back then and we were playing football in a field in school.

There was this really really tall guy who was also with us, he could've been 188cm and I was 169cm at the time, so we started a little joke about boxing and it turned serious!

At the time i did not have any martial arts experience but i was always practicing kicks and things ive seen on movies. Well we started with punches and i was dodging them and I decided to "show" off a move i had recently learned (jump spinning kick), and ofcourse kicks should only be used as a surprise attack or you'll be left vulnerable, so i did the move and ofcourse amazed the people, but the guy dodged it and he got a chance on me, i quickly escaped it but i noticed he was running towards me, i had very little time but it just flashed me and i ran towards him, he was a bit confused and before he knew it i dived and rolled under hit feet.

Needless to say he had a quite hard fall, everyone was laughing at him and that pissed him off.

I was so excited and people came around me and were asking me what ive been training and i just felt good until one guy asked me if it hurt being kicked in the chest, and i found out that i was so excited that when the guy fell and people laughed he got angry and kicked me in the chest, but I did not remember that. Didnt feel it until the next day.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: What happens when you get too excited in a fight. - 03/23/05 07:46 PM

Sounds like adrenaline to me, but I'm not quite sure the point of the thread ;p