Ok so here is my fight experience

Posted by: Anonymous

Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/23/05 02:15 PM

So I'm 16 at the time out at the river testing a new dirt bike. there are a few people partying at different spots all along the river. the roads are small about ten feet across

Im riding at a reasonably slow pace so then a little kid darts out into the road about twenty feet up .

I did not even come close to the kid say ten or fifteen feet between my tire and him .

About twenty yards uproad is a guy (who I now know to be the kids dad) yelling something the kid (or so I thought) I got on the other side of the road as him hes yelling the whole time as Iam about to pass him I realize he is yelling at me I started to brake and he lunges and pushes me of my bike going about twenty or so...

I dont remember falling off the bike or skidding but when I stood up i was dazed and had jumping cactus(< EVIL!!) stuck all over my side and back.

For some reason I thought I had hit him and stanted to walk to him asking if he is ok .

So the dirt bike has stalled and I can here now this guy is yelling and cursing you piece of sh what the f is your problem blah blah hit my kid blah.

I started to try and reason with him but he charges up and sticks his finger in my chest (still yelling and cursing) I just remember grabbing his wrist and twisting my body locking his arm by putting my knee in the small of his back( A nifty trick that my brother tought me for finger pointers [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] thanks x)
so he starts screaming and cussing more and I just tightend my hold Untill he shut up and told him what realy happend he agreed to settle down and go back to his campsite.

me and my biddies left just in case he stewed enough to tryand start some more ****

I talked to my buddies and they said when he first pushed me Iflew a good twenty feet down the road an when I stood up the guy was running at me strange becouse I seemed to have plenty of time to talk to him.

they also said the whole thing took only ten or fifteen second from when I stood up to when I let him go

so that is my only notable fight let me know what any of you would done different or is you have had an experience like mine

good day HUCK

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/23/05 03:28 PM

Imho you did the right thing. You didn't hurt him more than you had to and you left the scene as soon as possible to avoid escalation.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/23/05 03:49 PM

lol thanks leo the whole thing was funny after the fact

I also forgot to mention I had the option to hurt this guy very badly at 16 I was kinda cocky and carried anarray of weapons.
at this time I had a SOG pentagon dagger on my belt and a winchester thirty thirty strapped to the bikes pack as well as the six throwing stars I used to make train with and carried in a handcuff case

funny at the time I did not even think about shooting him or stabbing him the guy was most likly drunk and thought I had almost hit is kid (though pulling those cactucs out I wanted to hunt him down and skin him [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] )

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/24/05 02:17 AM

You carry a knife, gun and throwing stars at 16? Remind me not to live where you do.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/24/05 04:19 AM

kenposan
Member posted 03-20-2005 09:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like trolls, it is not wise to feed adolescents. Although most of us will respond with "don't fight", "there is no best technique", "tell an adult", etc, responding to these threads only perpetuates them.
As I side note, is there any way to incorporate "sticky" threads into these boards? If so, I would advocate for a "We aren't going to tell you how to whoop @ss" sticky to put an end to these threads.

kenposan (tired of these stupid "help me beat someone up" threads.

IP: Logge

Also , All these seemingly ultra tough,unstoppable internet teen thugs. Please stop feeding their bologna. Sounds like i've heard this one a million times. Although I'm sure it's not stretched,misleading,or completelt fabricated at all.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/24/05 04:52 PM

ok unstoppable teen thugs AS a matter of fact I was scared shitless

I did say before that I was at the river the weapons were not for everyday carry I was at the bloody!! river where people go to shoot guns ride atv's and party

for those who dont know a winchester 30 30 is a western style rifle . I was not some thug walking around with a a chip on my shoulder

ok sanchin31 realy drop it down a peg or two
please do not give such an attitude If you dont believe me then dont post .

dont come in here and start talking **** about something you dont even know about

I did not say anything about learning to beat people up or teach me too woop ass

I did an armolock on a drunk red neck is that really all that imppressive

adolescents I am 19 an adult just like you (APperently not mentaly though) you need to head back to the playground

on a side note just bug off kid people like you make me sick

p.s. nuh uh you are ttthhhhhppppppttttt(rasberry)

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/24/05 06:27 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by samurai-ub:
ok unstoppable teen thugs AS a matter of fact I was scared shitless

I did say before that I was at the river the weapons were not for everyday carry I was at the bloody!! river where people go to shoot guns ride atv's and party

for those who dont know a winchester 30 30 is a western style rifle . I was not some thug walking around with a a chip on my shoulder

ok sanchin31 realy drop it down a peg or two
please do not give such an attitude If you dont believe me then dont post .

dont come in here and start talking **** about something you dont even know about

I did not say anything about learning to beat people up or teach me too woop ass

I did an armolock on a drunk red neck is that really all that imppressive

adolescents I am 19 an adult just like you (APperently not mentaly though) you need to head back to the playground

on a side note just bug off kid people like you make me sick

p.s. nuh uh you are ttthhhhhppppppttttt(rasberry)
[/QUOTE]

I am certainly no child i assure you. If you want a serious response from me don't post made up exaggerated crap.
You don't carry all those weapons around riding a motorcycle kid. You can't subdue an aggressive attacker that easily. So quit playing stupid games and post something serious or go away.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/24/05 07:14 PM

as I said before I was at the river and I also was not the only one with a gun one of the guys had a bolt action shotgun and the other had a plinking 22 lr

At the time I carried my shurikens everywhere I thought I might get a chance to throw them becouse I made them and wanted to test them every chance I got.

since I was eleven I have always carried one or two knives usualy utility blades

the rifle was strapped on the eqipment pack of the dirtbikeits not like I was carrying it around stuffed down my pants

and have you ever fought with a drunk person I have many times in jest and for my life they can be troublesome but usualy they can simply be talked down

I dont care what you think please dont post in my topics and we will be golden

the whole thing happend exactly like I said the guy practicly pulled me too the ground once his arm was locked

if you dont want to believe me then dont I dont care just dont wast my time posting neg crap like that
nuh uh you are

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/24/05 08:45 PM

good grief this is alot of stupid bs if i ever read any!
boy you are full of shakaka
ofcourse noone's gonna believe you idiot!

hey guys let me tell you what a bad mamajama i am. bla bla and there were 3 of em and bla bla bla they attacked and bla they were all no match for my skills cause im an awesome 5yr old stud bla bla thanks
i sure hope you believe me cause im tellin the truth and im superduper tough guy and my name is samari ub

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/25/05 12:21 AM

ok smart guy whatever you say no skin off my nuts [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/tongue.gif[/IMG]

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/25/05 12:59 AM

I don't know why everybody is picking on Samurai-ub, he didn't say anything so outrageous. He just bent a guy's arm behind his back. And he carried a rifle in a rural area where a lot of other people carry firearms and he had some throwing stars to play with which a lot of people who are into MA have and he carries a knife which a lot of people do, including me.

He just wanted to know if he handled the situation well. I think he was very level headed, especially after being knocked into cactus. Lots of people would have either pussed out or beat the crap out of the guy. He got the guy to leave him alone without really hurting him.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/25/05 01:34 AM

Salutations!

Is not that clammy, you should see his other posts... he's a flame magnet. He is known for his outlandish claims.

samurai-ub: Tone it down dude.

Yours in the Spirit of the Warrior-Scholar,

Carlos M. Roman H.I., American Kenpo Karate Studios
Orlando, FL

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/25/05 03:16 PM

outlandish claims huh I told you alreasy whitedragon I am a super duper ninja samurai thatcancut with three swords

nuh uh you are

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/25/05 07:46 PM

Yeah. That about sums it up.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/27/05 12:53 AM

OK Usually I side with the forum police in these situations but this time I have to go with Samurai-ub. The way he wrote it did make it sound like outlandish claims but if you think about it everything is entirely possable. I'm guessing english isn't his first language or he just has really bad grammer but I don't think he's an idiot because he still managed to shove crap in all of your faces. His entire 3rd post can be convaied in the song "Get in the ring-Guns N' Roses". And after he posted it all Sanchin could do was sternly reinforce his point while offering no further evidence. In effect Sanchin is just as guilty as he thought Samurai was for making pointless posts. If my post is pointless then let the moderator delete it. Because I wont.

Anyways, I am 16 right now and I carry a switch blade whenever I have to walk anywhere over a half a mile alone in the dark. So him saying that he caries a knife is entirely believeable. If I was going to where people like to shoot off rifles and I wanted to shoot a rifle then yes, I'd bring a gun. I'm having trouble believeing and ninja throwing stars but it's still possable though. However, I don't care about that. I don't care weather he caried those weapons or not anyways because I'm not here to debate that. But I can believe every word in his story because of my past experiences.

Whenever I go paint balling there's usually some parent hollering at a teenager for shoothing their kid too close or something. (parents always seem to have this notion that every teenager is out to pick on the children) And I bet if they we're drunk they would deffinatly resort to punches. Now, in a redneck aera, like the aera he described, it wouldn't supprise me at all if some kid's dad was rip roarin drunk while his kid was biking. If you have a ability to think beyond the most basic princaples of abstract thought then you'll realize that his story is air tight.

Now I'm not saying this story is true. Truth be told I don't really believe it my self. But I'm defending him because you people have absolutly no proof that it's false. And sence he didn't say anything too farfetched then that gives you absolutly no reason to atack him. And what do you plan to accomplish by hollering at him anyway? Do you really think he's gonna delete his whole story because you think it's bull? Neither do I.

BSTONE, what the hell?

[This message has been edited by Dust N' Bones (edited 03-27-2005).]

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/27/05 12:24 PM

dust n bones if everyone talked like that these forums would be a much better place

very honest I didnt think ANYONE would allow themselfs to speak there mind in here

and english IS my first I am just horrible at typing and useualy typing and eating tying my shoes at the same time

and like you said I realy dont care what you think about what happend to me itt is my life and my problems

on a side note to Jason larson if he is still browsing this site you are A DEAD MAN you like to beat up on girls huh? well thats your last mitake I told you I gave you a good warning now im gonna have to let holly and xylon loose on you when holly is through you will BEG me to hurt you

wowI hope he gets that or I will look nuts?

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/27/05 03:51 PM

Some things are worth posting twice.
If you want to side with these immature teenage morons here,that's your business. Just don't expect me to believe these stupid made up stories.
samurai, who are you going to beat up now? Some kid that picks on girls? That's good. Don't tell us,just go do it.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/27/05 06:52 PM

thats right I m gonna get him with my superduper three sword backflip ninja drunken redneck cutting style

nuh uh you are

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/28/05 12:37 AM

I knew you were a genius!

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/28/05 03:29 PM

as a matter of fact I was telling him he never joined this site but he browses alot and reads my posts and such

he just recently beat up his wife which just happensto be my sister

the reason I posted what I did so every time some one knocks on his door he will be ecpecting me and I cant do anything now he will ecpect that I am waiting for **** to settle down then poof no more tweeker piece of ****

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/28/05 06:40 PM

If you know he never joined this site then who were you talking to? Us,yourself?
Have you ever thought all the so called drama in your life might be your own stupid fault? You are your own nemesis.
Did she call the cops when he "beat up his wife?" You are so full of crap it's unreal!

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/28/05 11:03 PM

For the love of god, how do you know he's lieing?!! What has he said here that's not humanly possable?!

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/28/05 11:34 PM

Usually you can tell a liar because his(many) posts do not make sense.Don't be naive.

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 03/29/05 12:06 AM

yes actuly she did the restraining order is going ito effect however fast they do

as I said before he reads through this site alot and looks for my posts

I sad what I did so he will know whats comming (jason you know what h olly will do to you)and iwant him to sh*T himself everytime he hears a knock at his door

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 04/01/05 05:55 PM

you should have broken his arm

Re: Ok so here is my fight experience - 04/01/05 07:24 PM

Yes, maybe he is lieing. But you still have no proof and no excuse to flame him. Now you claim that this post doesn't make any sense. May I ask what part? I don't see him claming anything that's not humanly possable. It doesn't matter if he doesn't make sense. If you know, for sure, exactlly where he was when the fight was supposed to have taken place then flame away. Hell, I'll help you. But sense you don't then you then you have no idea weather the events took place or not.