Note to self:2

Posted by: Anonymous

Note to self:2 - 03/14/05 09:18 AM

Never take on 3 black belts at the same time!!!

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/14/05 09:32 AM

Another one to remember, I've tried 2v1 against BBs and it was a very short match.

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/14/05 11:03 AM

nothing more fun than sparring multiple opponents!
[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/14/05 12:03 PM

Sparing multipal opponents is pretty fun and great cardio, I spare against 5 orange belt from time to time, they are around 15.
Posted by: sunspots

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/14/05 03:46 PM

I had to spar 3-on-1 for my Kenpo Green Belt, but fortunately not Black Belts. Not something I'd like to do every day, but very good for making you aware of EVERYTHING around you!

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/14/05 08:46 PM

my kaicho tells me a story or an old black belt test where the testees were placed on the mat, then assaulted by a large group of black belts
one after another, the students got their a5535 kicked and became discouraged.
the last students in the test, when it was his turn, decked the first black belt and bolted out the door
the testing board was pleased

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/16/05 01:38 AM

Note to Self 3: Don't go to the above MA. A whole lot of BB's against a newbie proves nothing and would only serve to make them scared and timid, two things which will help them go nowhere.
Posted by: schanne

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/16/05 06:30 AM

rather fight three black belts vs. three green belts. Thier control and technique is far superior, don't let the BB thing intimidate you.....ouch 5 nut kick'n orange belts!?

Re: Note to self:2 - 03/18/05 02:19 AM

Oh no i weren't discouraged i loved tryin to take them on, just failed and spent most of the time on the floor, but v. good if u manage to land a decent technique on them! lol i hope to do it again!!!!