Introducing myself and my fight story

Posted by: Anonymous

Introducing myself and my fight story - 02/25/05 09:41 PM

Hi,
Firstoff let me introduce myself I am an American teen living in NYC. I have a grey belt with three blue stripes in Pa Kua, have basic knowledge of jiujutsu (though I was taught by some friends and don't really have a belt) and through some excellent resources tried to teach myself basic judo and tae kwon do (don't lecture me on the incapabilities of self-teaching, I know them already and I do intend to take classes)and have trained in Kenjutsu and fencing.
Well here's my fight story
after training hard for two years in Pa Kua, I realized that as more and more students came in, their standards were decreasing, they no longer had their strict discipline and hard teaching. Soon I realized it was time to be grateful for what I had learned and leave the school. However, one kid from the school, two years older than me, still worshipped its methods. He thought I was wrong and at a party, tried to show me so by demonstrating his techniques (he was now a black belt, then suddenly he punched me in the gut. He hit me right on my abs so It hurt about as much as a pillow, but I realized that he was on the offensive, and wanted to show me his skill by jumping me.
I grabbed his punching wrist, kicked him in the gut then put a wristlock on him. I was now in a safe position to take a few minutes to observe and assess my attacker. I then let go, flipped him to the ground then did a mount on him. I smiled, turning the whole thing into a joke (he's a nice guy just a little too guilible at times) and helped him to his feet.

[This message has been edited by SLsamurai (edited 02-26-2005).]

Re: Introducing myself and my fight story - 03/01/05 12:51 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SLsamurai:
I then let go, flipped him to the ground then did a mount on him.B][/QUOTE]

front...or rear mount?
welcome!

Re: Introducing myself and my fight story - 03/01/05 01:43 PM

front mount, thanks