Wrong topics

Posted by: schanne

Wrong topics - 02/18/05 09:56 AM

All your fighting stories are humorus and far fetched to say the least but I believe this forum really wasn't designed to detail your most resent high school fight. I think the stories people want to hear should be motivating and MA oriented. Why don't you guys post something about your last tournament or a new technique you learned that you might want to share, it sure would be more interesting than most of your childish fight stories!
Posted by: sunspots

Re: Wrong topics - 02/18/05 10:29 AM

I second the motion.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Wrong topics - 02/18/05 10:59 AM

i uzed a new technique to kick 12 judges asses at the last tournament i wuz in, u no it.
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: Wrong topics - 02/18/05 12:07 PM

matt is sooo tellin da troof bcoz i woz there n i c him kik da uvvers in2 tuch.
Sharon

Edertid bcoz i asidentley spelled a wurd rite.

[This message has been edited by still wadowoman (edited 02-18-2005).]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Wrong topics - 02/18/05 12:24 PM

now im gonna go start somthing with a kid in my grade.

Does any of u guys no how to fight with a cheese balls?

i put on allot. I think its Gouda? and now im gonna go make him surry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U no who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: shorin-ji

Re: Wrong topics - 05/25/05 03:03 PM

Quote:

All your fighting stories are humorus and far fetched to say the least but I believe this forum really wasn't designed to detail your most resent high school fight. I think the stories people want to hear should be motivating and MA oriented. Why don't you guys post something about your last tournament or a new technique you learned that you might want to share, it sure would be more interesting than most of your childish fight stories!

i personally like hearing about peoples "childish" fight stories because it is all real and i can learn from other peoples mistakes.i ma not learning anything practical when someone talks about their last point sparring tournament.
Posted by: Satori_Ryu

Re: Wrong topics - 05/26/05 03:53 PM

I think that it is fun to read them. I also like watching fighting movies, even if they are not movtivating or are just Hollywood fluff.