my fights!

Posted by: Anonymous

my fights! - 02/04/05 12:19 PM

okay...my two experiences aside from class and fight club
fight one: im at after prom party...people are drinking, and im kinda hitting on someones cousin even though i went out with someone else, and wearing a support bush t-shirt...tux is uncomfortable...ne whos, 5 classmates, who ive wanted to fight all year come up, and start pushing me around for hurting the feelings of my date, who was rude all night, and im like the hell with her, ne whos...i shove back, one throws a punch, so i run!!! yay! i runs to a different party in the same part of town (devonwood), and meet up with hot cousin [of a friend of mine...i aint no redneck] there.
story two:
kinda short...i kinda let this kid i hate in gym class hit me a bunch of times...i was really askin for him to hit me, but he started the argument...it was over a birdie in badminton...lol
he started throwing punches, i covered up, and took em like a man...didnt fight back, just let him do what he wanted until the teacher arrived...long story short, i was perfectly fine, and he was expelled
(:
i win, and never throw a punch

[This message has been edited by Kitoshakai Ed (edited 02-06-2005).]

Re: my fights! - 02/04/05 12:39 PM

I'm not sure I would call you a winner.

oldman

Re: my fights! - 02/04/05 01:01 PM

i beat everyone ive ever fought back against in fight club, and i guarantee i could have destroyed these assailants...although i most likely would have gotten hurt a bit as well...my goal was to have a fun night after prom and get this bully that i hated out of my life....i can take a hit..i condition regularly so getting punched and kicked a few times is nothing...my goals were met, i might have not won from a brute fighting standpoint, but i still stand by my statement as far as martial arts is concerned

-ps...is it weird to laugh when people are hitting you...i dont think its my wy to deal with nervousness

[This message has been edited by Kitoshakai Ed (edited 02-04-2005).]

Re: my fights! - 02/05/05 01:11 AM

You were hitting on your cousin??

Re: my fights! - 02/05/05 02:04 AM

You believe you are in fightclub?
Posted by: Victor Smith

Re: my fights! - 02/05/05 08:00 AM

I'm afraid K. Ed doesn't have a clue what would happen if he ever encoutnered anyody with a modicum of talent by just covering up and taking it like a man.

I would suggest track and field, running like all heck is a better answer than the experience you've shared.

The difficult think is about all thse street fighting stories I've never seen a situation where it was rational to fight with anyone, except where they're attacking somebody else, to try and protect anothers life.

I'm beginning to wonder is this all that there is to talk about, bleeding in the streets. Not directed specifically to K. Ed, but in general.

Victor Smith

Re: my fights! - 02/05/05 02:41 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kitoshakai Ed:
okay...my two experiences aside from class and fight club
fight one: im at after prom party...people are drinking, and im kinda hitting on someones cousin even though i went out with someone else, and wearing a support bush t-shirt...tux is uncomfortable...ne whos, 5 classmates, who ive wanted to fight all year come up, and start pushing me around for hurting the feelings of my date, who was rude all night, and im like the hell with her, ne whos...i shove back, one throws a punch, so i run!!! yay! i runs to a different party in the same part of town (devonwood), and meet up with hot cousin there.
story two:
kinda short...i kinda let this kid i hate in gym class hit me a bunch of times...i was really askin for him to hit me, but he started the argument...it was over a birdie in badminton...lol
he started throwing punches, i covered up, and took em like a man...didnt fight back, just let him do what he wanted until the teacher arrived...long story short, i was perfectly fine, and he was expelled
(:
i win, and never throw a punch
[/QUOTE]

Wow and this proves what again....... and also am I reading wrong but you hitting on your cousin?!?!?!

Here's Proof.......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kitoshakai Ed:
i runs to a different party in the same part of town (devonwood), and meet up with hot cousin there.....[/QUOTE]

Get your head in the game..........

You know who..........

*Inuyasha*

Re: my fights! - 02/05/05 08:16 PM

Rule #1 Never talk about Fightclub!!

Page

Re: my fights! - 02/06/05 02:01 PM

No Shoes, No Shirts

Re: my fights! - 02/06/05 10:39 PM

you guys are mean and vicious....i do know how to fight....i spar three times a week against people who know what they are doing, and train daily...i condition myself so i dont get hurt when someone wants to take a swing at me, if i accidentally miss a block, or dont see one coming...if you dont do the same to a certain degree, i guarantee you will lose the majority of your real fights...get out into the real world before you start criticizing others...
ps...that wasnt my cousin...she was the cousin of a close friend of mine...completely unrelated, and she was kinda hot
pps or pss...its all taken lightly over here (:

[This message has been edited by Kitoshakai Ed (edited 02-06-2005).]

Re: my fights! - 02/07/05 03:38 PM

lol
u seem like your bragging mate, first you like to play around and now you sayin you never lose and dont get hurt, well maybe its coz you've never fought someone thats actually good, b/c ayou can never come out of a real challeneg with out atleast one bruise, and if you never lose then why did you run away??i may be kind of harsh but its the truth you just seem like any poser..fight when you have to not to prove a point.....bless

Re: my fights! - 02/07/05 10:15 PM

why are people mean to me!!!!
i never lost in fight club...but i did get hurt...not like permantent stuff or really badly...and that only was like 5 or so fights total...i lose in sparring a lot...there are big people in my class and others that have been training for a lot longer...do u have nothing better to do than to pick on others?...jeez..way to ruin a thread and turn it personal...all i was trying to do was argue a point that i got what i wanted by ending the fight in a non-conventional way, and i was able to do it safely through conditioning...yikes!

Re: my fights! - 02/08/05 01:14 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BuDoc:
Rule #1 Never talk about Fightclub!!

Page
[/QUOTE]
LOL [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] !!(He must of forgot.)

K.Ed How old are you? Under 16...yes.
Your posts reek of immaturity.Read your posts from someone else's view. Wouldn't you be mean to you?
p.s. enroll in TKD asap.

Re: my fights! - 02/08/05 11:28 AM

im 19...and ill only enroll in tkd if it is traditional tkd...i despise like olympic and competition tkd...whatever u wanna describe it as
sorry if i ever come off mean...i mean no cruelty
i used to do uechi-ryu...i respect your art...thats some good stuff

(notes: i forgot the first 2 rules of fightclub...sry)

[This message has been edited by Kitoshakai Ed (edited 02-08-2005).]

Re: my fights! - 02/11/05 02:29 PM

Kitoshakai Ed,

you seem to have this problem about things being personal,

think of it logically however, when you tell us about

-something that happened to you
and/or
-your thoughts

then whatever we write back will be directed at YOU because that is the subject

as for your conditioning (as pointed out by other posts) taking blows in a non serious fight isnt a genius tactic.

i too will state that you wouldnt be able to do that against someone who actually wanted to hurt you, - who actually had some sort of physical strength or fighting skill.

there isnt any way that conditioning alone can defend you from a trained or strong attack - a fight with someone that weak or clueless that they cant damage you isnt a fight.

as for your beliefs that you are in "fight club" - so are you following the rest of the ideas of self realisation and destruction.... or are you a teenager who spars with other people a few times a week and calls it fight club because you think it sounds cool?

Re: my fights! - 02/14/05 09:12 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Meanstreak:

there isnt any way that conditioning alone can defend you from a trained or strong attack - a fight with someone that weak or clueless that they cant damage you isnt a fight.

as for your beliefs that you are in "fight club" - so are you following the rest of the ideas of self realisation and destruction.... or are you a teenager who spars with other people a few times a week and calls it fight club because you think it sounds cool?
[/QUOTE]

hm...i dont want to give the conception that i train with only conditioning...it is extremely useful, and helps when i am fighting with those who know what they are doing...im not bad in jujutsu and boxing as well, and i can kick hard...i understand fights arent won by being able to take hits alone

as far as fight club...i did this through my senior year and a bit after, once a month...twas kind of sparring...just no pulling hits and stuff...broke my nose once, got cut up a lot, twas much fun, and it helped a lot...we werent killing eachother, just getting as close to a real fight as we could without permanent injury, and i didnt see the movie until a few months ago...missed out a lot

your conception of this fight club seems accurate...im not ashamed

thx for ur input

ps...i know im breaking the first rule
lots of people have