The Ol' Hit in the tooth technique

Posted by: Anonymous

The Ol' Hit in the tooth technique - 01/24/05 04:52 AM

Well this is my first message but its a doozy. Iv been doing Wado Ryu Karate for about 8 years now and still going strong, i recently took up Kung Fu and began to learn Bo Staff, being a cocky idiot i thought id spar with one of my skilled Kung Fu friends with Bo staffs. I mean how difficult could be?! so anyway long story short i stupidly got my tooth snapped in half. And yes it did hurt as much as it sounds! Moral of the story is never presume your good at something just cos its under the same catergory as "martial Arts". Your all be glad to know i got a new tooth and im still a keen Bo staff user. Oh and i didnt have protective gear cos im a peasant and couldnt afford it...thats another lesson, save up and buy some. thanks for your time.

Re: The Ol' Hit in the tooth technique - 01/26/05 02:06 AM

Hmmm...i think all martial arts are pointless, mypure strength would have stopped the staff alone.

Re: The Ol' Hit in the tooth technique - 01/26/05 02:35 AM

^^^NO MASTER Maybe you should study martial arts for a while before you declare the useless.Clearly you haven't.
Hi peasent [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] that's funny. Keep up with the Bo staff. Learn a kata with lot's of techniques in it. Happy training.