No 12thdegree

Posted by: Victor Smith

No 12thdegree - 11/03/04 05:29 PM

There is no 11thdegree and there is no 12thdegree.

This list will not permit his non-civil behavior, nor will I allow it to be discussed further. Everyone responding to this only causes more bad behavior in everyone.

I have contacted the webmaster to have him removed, and will do so continually if he resurfaces.

If the individual wishes to have me ever respond to them, they will have to identify themself.

Victor Smith
bushi no te isshinryu
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: No 12thdegree - 11/03/04 06:27 PM

Thats right I have now aquired skill beyond
both 11th and 12th degree, my chi can be seen as a golden glow from my body.I have
reached martial arts perfection...

j/k I'm not him.

Re: No 12thdegree - 11/04/04 01:35 PM

if you want I can get a hacker to ipban 12th from site. So this can be over once and for all.

Re: No 12thdegree - 11/04/04 02:14 PM

Won't really matter if you did, all he would have to do is either not log on for a couple days or reset his nic or modem and he would be back. assuming he has dsl or cable, the ip addresses reset themselves due to the dhcp servers. It certainly will stall him for a while however.

**computer geek returns to darkness of the basement**

[This message has been edited by coxne (edited 11-04-2004).]

Re: No 12thdegree - 11/04/04 08:01 PM

Coxne, it seems like you could handle ipbanning (or whatever) 12th degree yourself. And you're here pretty often, so you would be able to do it more than once. Could you do it?
Posted by: Victor Smith

Re: No 12thdegree - 11/04/04 08:37 PM

Folks,

Just ignore him, the best answer. Trying to do anything only gives him the public audience he craves.

I can't think of anything more frustrating than nobody wanting to talk with him.

Let's give that a try. And administratively I'll just do what I do.

Victor Smith