My bud and me vs 5 guys

Posted by: Anonymous

My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/21/04 07:56 PM

Me and my friend were walkin home from a party, (we don't drink or smoke) ((neither of us know any form of martial arts or anything)) and we stopped at the corner store for a hotdog, as we were walking we glanced in the ally and saw these 5 guys pickin on and beating up a much much smaller kid. Me and my friend hate bullies and always punch em in the face when they are bullying someone, but we got kinda scared cause there was 5 big guys, a lil bigger than us, so we kept walking, we heard the lil kid scream pretty loud and we realized that we should help

We ran back and without saying a word I kicked the biggest in the back and he toppled down like a ton of bricks, I wasn't looking at my friend but I think he tackled one and hit another, 3 went for me and 2 my bud. We got lucky, one kid went to hit me with a piece of wood i ducked and he hit his friend who was stunned and gave me the oppurttunity to punch him a few times in the face and knee him in the head about 5 times. Then one guy came and hit me with a garbage can (cheap SOB) then my friend got away from his two and kicked the one with the can in the face, one guy was out cold early in, I kicked one guy in the stomach and the other i elbowed in the nose and then smashed their heads together, they ran after that, then the two last guys who just happened to be biggest were beaton on us pretty good, then the lil kid we were helpin, must not have been over 12 years old, kicked one in the groin! the guy went down instantly so there was one left, we had him cornerd, then let him run.

We walked the lil kid home, he was only a few blocks away from where i was staying so i thought it was a good idea. Only his sister was home at the time (holy cr*p shes hot) told her the story and next thing you know im at the movies with her, wasn't a good movie, but we weren't watchin much of it anyway....pays to be nice is what I always say.

And the kid who hit me with the can is the one i kicked in the spine, when you get em down don't let em up!!

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/21/04 08:19 PM

Dude,
I think you got the wrong forum.
(Quote)
We walked the lil kid home, he was only a few blocks away from where i was staying so i thought it was a good idea. Only his sister was home at the time (holy cr*p shes hot) told her the story and next thing you know im at the movies with her, wasn't a good movie, but we weren't watchin much of it anyway....pays to be nice is what I always say.

I think you were looking for Penthouse Forum.
This is Fightingarts.com

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 05:05 AM

I smell bullshit.. a typical story a movie would have.. 5 big guys picking on a kid, they are convinced to run away from 2 kids.. you walk the victim home..hook up with his sister and its happily ever after

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 06:06 AM

+ 5 guys? you havent done any MA? and you duck and he hits his friend? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]. And you hitsomeone few times to head and give him 5 knees too? What the? how you got timke for it if you are surrounded by 3 guys. Or, Why you gave him knees at all?

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 07:20 AM

So you smashed two guy's heads together? I think someone has been watching a bit to much Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Funny how YOU ended up with the girl and not your friend, but thats expected when the story is coming out of your imagination.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 08:02 AM

Hi 11th!

Funny how you keep popping up. Still waiting on that reply!
Posted by: 1st Round KO

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 08:42 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Foolsgold:
Hi 11th!

Funny how you keep popping up. Still waiting on that reply!
[/QUOTE]

hey foosgold. ive seen you ask a few times for a reply from 11th...what reply are you referring to? im just curious.
Posted by: schanne

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 10:04 AM

Oh boy...

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/22/04 01:30 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1st Round KO:
hey foosgold. ive seen you ask a few times for a reply from 11th...what reply are you referring to? im just curious.[/QUOTE]

If you really want to know, he said some stupid things, I replied stupidly. I offered a sort of truce, he is now avoiding me.

The flame war started on the "Topic Deletion" thread. 11th then went to "Power" to continue trashing someone.

As deserving as he may be of my ridicule, I'd like him to take the deal. The conditions were:

1. I never reply to his posts again, however much I disagree.

2. He never tries to trash a reputation without provocation.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/26/04 11:54 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by schanne:
Oh boy...[/QUOTE]

lmao

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/27/04 05:50 AM

Wow; What a ****ing load.

That story reminds me of walking to the Anchor (bar) from the Navy base. There was always crackheads in the allies, and there's been multiple cases of violence and rapes in the area. I pictured it as the perfect place for your story to happen until a few sentences into it where it started getting ridiculous.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 10/29/04 02:16 AM

Hmm could possiably be believable if it wasnt for one fact. against 5 ppl your adrenalin would be soaring, I've seen 1 on 1 fight were neither person remembered the actual fight we have a test in our art 3 on one for brown needless to say difficult to do in a controled situation let alone a real chaotic situation as a fight. You kept track of your attacks? If it were real its highly doubtfull you'd remember the actual fight because of adrenalin. but there have been cases of 20 on 1 fights and one person surviving, so its not impossiable just improbable.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 11/15/04 04:01 AM

I think that this will be the last response to this letter when I re state what was said before; "i smell bullshit"
These forums should be kept real so we can learn, share, etc not waste our time reading about someone who is still in the phallic stage tossing the salad and spilling into this - our forum.
Please ban this person moderator.... cheers.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 11/15/04 10:08 PM

I don't think that script will make it to the theatres, but best of luck anyways.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 11/16/04 11:35 AM

This one time at band camp ...

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 11/16/04 02:35 PM

ya um damn_elio39... sorry to break it to u... but ur story SUCKS! this forum is for MARTIAL ARTS not van damm movies where he smashes two thugs heads together... and one more thing..did u notice that in your own story you told us how you took care of each one? lets say when you were fighting one of the 3 guys... how come the other two didnt hit you from behind? what they were havin fun watchin their buddys ass get kicked? lsn if ur gunna come up with a story make it a good martial arts story that helps us all out.. not a story showing how strong you and your friend are.. theres only one way your story is true.. and thats if all the 5 guys were actually 5 kids..

shaabangbang

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 12/31/04 03:43 PM

pffft what a load of cowpat.

Like there was this one time i was walking home and these...um....zombie ninja's attacked me...um...there was 40 of them. Yea 40 and so i was all like back off!!!! and then the 44 ninja's are like na!!! so i used my fireball attack to kill all 39 cyborg samurai opps i mean ninjas. And then i got to hook up with a hot chick that just hapened to be watching....honest....what....its true ask my mum.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 12/31/04 07:19 PM

This sounds like something I saw on TV at 3 in the morning. Wait... Are you a ninja turtle!!!

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 01/02/05 04:10 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by damn_elio39:

And the kid who hit me with the can is the one i kicked in the spine, when you get em down don't let em up!!
[/QUOTE]

No offence but man that sounds like a 12:00 am T.V Show.

*Inuyasha*

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 01/30/05 09:55 PM

We might have an up and coming Author here!! What do we reakon?? Action?? Thriller??

Nuh uh... too cliche.

What a load of bogus.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/01/05 01:52 PM

Actually guys...his story is true...i was the other friend he was referring to. Except he missed a couple details. We stopped at the corner for a hamburger, not a hot dog, there were actually 7 guys, and we both did amazing flips and spinning kicks. I did a cartwheel and took down 5 guys at once! Then he did a couple backflips and messed up this other guy. It was truly amazing.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/01/05 05:44 PM

[QUOTE]
We got lucky, one kid went to hit me with a piece of wood i ducked and he hit his friend who was stunned
[/QUOTE]

hmmm....Where your assailents parhaps named Moe, larry and Curly?

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/02/05 10:16 AM

You missed out...."and they all lived happily ever after!"......

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/13/05 12:01 AM

YOu also forgot about the amazing boss who comes and beats you up a little but you manage to win in the end.
Ohhhhhhh also where they pull out the weapons you disarm them, oh and when the reinforcment bad guys come and you kick their butts too.

Where's your reply to all this damn___elio39
don't you want to defend your story or did you realize how much crap your full of to even care?

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/13/05 03:11 PM

yeah this story is rather funny if you ask me. I the real world outside this guys fantasy, he would have got his face kicked in.

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/17/05 01:37 PM

wat i want to know is if you dont know any MA then why are you posting on here?

Re: My bud and me vs 5 guys - 02/19/05 10:25 AM

guys dont you think we insulted the kid enough? like hes probably an 11 year old who thought it was cool to write that.. yet again most 11 year olds are in the "i dont like girls" phase, anyways, no need to waste time on such people.