My life

Posted by: Anonymous

My life - 08/30/04 12:49 PM

I started learning karate at 3..I was 2n'd youngest 2 get black belt in india.i got my 2n'd dan.then moved on to Kalari (pressure pt technique)..i trained 4 13 yrs in Kalari.

I did a degree in CSc and worl as a prgmmer.

I have killed a man.

me and my fiancee were returning after shopping, mall with good deals..not a good neighbourhood.

as we stepped out, 2 guys came near and asked 2 hand over purse n belongings. one of them slipped behind my fiancee and held some kinda razor 2 her throat. i had an arm around her shoulder.

seeing the razor on her neck made me act hastily. i took his wrist in my fingers,turned clkwise to lock carpels,then pushed down and back, broke his wrist..i felt it break.

then twisted the wrist till he was bent forward, simult. pushed her away with my left arm and toe kicked the other guy in his scrotum..inside toward prostrate..rupturing it.

as soon as my left hand was recovered. i gave a split finger blow to back of the bent guy's neck.instantly killing him.by breaking 2 dics and cleanly disconnecting the spinal cord.

i hate myself for what i did. i have never used or taught kalari again.

i now teach meditation for free. i am learning reiki now. feels much better to heal.

plz i request u all 2 never kill or teach killing. it kills u more.

Re: My life - 09/21/04 09:22 PM

sad story...but why aren't you in jail. Another thing is that it isn't bad to learn how to kill, it builds confidense....just avoid using it at all costs. Another thing is if someone decides to teach it first learn about who they're teaching it too and don't neccesarily teach them everything until you would trust them with your own life.

Re: My life - 09/22/04 10:47 AM

defense against unprovoked aggravated assault.
unintentional manslaughter in defence.

Under IPC 306= Aquittal + 1 week Rehab Class

looks like u want 2 c me in gaol.

Re: My life - 09/22/04 10:54 AM

I know I sure wouldn't want to go to gaol [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
(sorry to joke about something so serious)

Re: My life - 09/22/04 11:13 AM

I don't feel bad abt joking abt it. i have realized how bottling it makes it worse.
teh only person i used to talk to was my fiancee.(my wife now..day after tomorrow is our 1st anniv.)

now i can even take a joke..(gaol is bad.. don't want 2 become girlfriend myself)
Posted by: senseilou

Re: My life - 09/22/04 02:56 PM

better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6!! Killing is not a preferred option, however if my loved ones were in danger I'd snap someone's neck and not think twice about it. We use the addage:

better to run than hurt
better hurt then maime
better maime than kill
better to kill than be killed.

You sorrow after what you had done, what kind of sorrow do you think you'd feel if they would have killed your girl friend/wife?
I see it as you saved a life, not took one. Not only that but if they would have got you, look at what would have never happened, no marriage, no children, no nothing. Your child could be the next genius, Prime Minister, or great thinker of the coming generation, God knows we could use it. So what you did, you did for the good of society, and is nothing you should aplogize for in my opinion.

Re: My life - 09/22/04 08:32 PM

True, it is sad that you were brought to the decision that you made, but yet again Senseilou has made a good point.

It is always better to avoid confrontation, but in your case you did nothing wrong. I know that you have regrets, but I know you did not want to have to kill the man; am I correct? You were pushed to the edge in a difficult situation where a loved one's life was at stake. If anything, you should be thanking God that you still have your fiancee.

It is hard to kill, and it changes a man to see death; it changes him even more to kill a man himself. I've been told that it changes your eyes, that your eyes are the window to your soul. It is sad that this happened, but it is a cause to rejoice that your training saved both your lives.

Don't be surprised, plasmafire, but you're what many would consider a hero. Please don't grieve any longer; come to accept this truth and move on, being at peace with yourself.

It is hard, I know, and I hope you defeat this demon.

Osu
-Tsuji

Re: My life - 09/22/04 10:57 PM

tsuji.. your post brought tears to my eyes.
sensei..thank you for the adage.. we have something similar in my native language too.

i see the words of wisdom and i shall honor them.although i have had a good duration of training,it was b'coz i started early..i was still in my adolscence when it happened. i could have maimed him..but in such time..his life was a secondary(or maybe none) concern to me.

marriage changes a man.. i am more mature now..i shall heed your caring advice and not let demons fm the past ruin my future. i shall face my demons and triumph

Re: My life - 09/23/04 09:20 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tsuji:
True, it is sad that you were brought to the decision that you made, but yet again Senseilou has made a good point.

It is always better to avoid confrontation, but in your case you did nothing wrong. I know that you have regrets, but I know you did not want to have to kill the man; am I correct? You were pushed to the edge in a difficult situation where a loved one's life was at stake. If anything, you should be thanking God that you still have your fiancee.

It is hard to kill, and it changes a man to see death; it changes him even more to kill a man himself. I've been told that it changes your eyes, that your eyes are the window to your soul. It is sad that this happened, but it is a cause to rejoice that your training saved both your lives.

Don't be surprised, plasmafire, but you're what many would consider a hero. Please don't grieve any longer; come to accept this truth and move on, being at peace with yourself.

It is hard, I know, and I hope you defeat this demon.

Osu
-Tsuji
[/QUOTE]

Very true, Tsuji.

This sort of thing is what we train in self-defence for, and you used your training in the most noble act man has ever accomplished, helping another person. My hat's off to you, plasmafire.

PS great adage senseilou.

Re: My life - 11/05/04 02:43 AM

when mugged or assaulted, a martial artist would choose to cause serious injury or kill rather than have serious injury or be killed. I was a doorman to a necklace shop once and I nearly caused death to this thief because I knife hand his throat. he just moved away and found a water fountain, drank water, then ran away in fear. he never showed up again. we never reported him to the authorities because we recovered what he stole when I knife handed him. if possible, avoid fights.