A true story.

Posted by: otobeawanker

A true story. - 05/25/04 11:48 PM

Monday August 11th 2003, aprox 10pm.

I am walking along the street one day, listening to my Mp3 player. Minding by own business. All of a sudden Im getting hit in the face with some sort liquid. As I see a group of men coming towards me, armed with an odd asorment of blunt weapons. The drenallene hit so fast. Fuzzy images of getting hit in the face with steel at least three times, then the next thing I notice Im running through traffic chasing five men. A couple of them are still carrying their bats. Reailizing My bag I was carrying, is still back at the spot where I was attacked. I stopped my pursuit. As soon as I stop running, my face begins to burn alot. That liquid was mace or pepper spray. But other than a tiny nickel size bruise on the inside of my right knee. I am tip top. I pick up my things along with a metal sword sheath that has a decent bend in it from my face, I keep it as a trophy. I have no idea what happend, but they didn't get any of my things. I am also someone who is quite familiar with the adrenallene dump. This must have been the dump of the century. I don't have a clue what I did to them. I'm assuming training just took over and I beat em good. The whole battle couldn't have taken over a minute. What happend. I think I remember throwing a couple of them around but one cant be sure. But I remained uninjured and unrobbed. I must have dome something right. I think training must have taken over, my sub conscience knew what to do. My jaw was mildly sore for a few days, but no swelling apeared. To this day when they see me in public they always leave right away. They look terrified. So I guess I must have done something right. What I would give to see some video of the event. It is a bizare feeling not knowing the action I took.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: A true story. - 05/26/04 12:50 AM

Please, how old are you? You have made 103 posts of pure garbage in 2 days. Your last name isn't Otto is it? I had a guy on my last ship that made up stupid stories like this all the time. Complete crap.

Re: A true story. - 05/26/04 02:13 AM

[This message has been edited by otobeawanker (edited 05-26-2004).]
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: A true story. - 05/26/04 02:31 AM

Superior genes? please explain.
Sharon

Re: A true story. - 05/26/04 04:48 AM

Look it up.

Re: A true story. - 05/26/04 06:15 AM

No, not what does the phrase mean, I mean could you explain why you think your genes are superior to any one else's

In fact I also have superior genes. They are cut low on the waist and make my bottom look smaller than it is.
Sharon

Re: A true story. - 05/26/04 06:38 PM

Jeans and Genes. Are two different things. But Genes may be the only way to explain how when I was in a child and got in a head on collision not wearing my seatbelt. My head went through the windshild smashing right out. I survied, with out a scratch, no headache, no whiplash, no injury what so ever. I con't think of another reason other than genes. Or perhaps it is my inner life force. my ki or chi. whatever they call it.

Posted by: laf7773

Re: A true story. - 05/27/04 12:10 AM

Do you seriously expect people to believe your stories? You come to the forum and in 2 days post over 170 times, a good majority of them bragging about your pain thresh hold. Very little of what you have said is reliable, how do you expect anyone here to take you seriously? If you don't expect to be taken serious, why bother being here? Most of us are here for the SERIOUS discussion of the martial arts, not tall tales of super human abilities.

Re: A true story. - 05/27/04 02:00 AM

Maybe you were very lucky rather than having superior genes.

When I was under two years old I was attacked by a dog. I lost lots of blood and had skin grafts and a hell of a lot of stitches. I had to have several operations to rebuild my nose, and later plastic surgery.

This was 1966, surgery was not so advanced as it is now and I should have died. Doctors were amazed that I didn't.

Do I have superior genes? No of course not. I was just very very lucky.
Sharon
Posted by: John_C

Re: A true story. - 05/27/04 07:44 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by still wadowoman:
In fact I also have superior genes. They are cut low on the waist and make my bottom look smaller than it is.
Sharon
[/QUOTE]

Great, now everyone in the office is wondering what I'm laughing at [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: A true story. - 05/27/04 06:02 PM

Well Frankly these stories are true. Thats all I have to say about that.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A true story. - 06/21/04 02:32 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by still wadowoman:
No, not what does the phrase mean, I mean could you explain why you think your genes are superior to any one else's

Sharon
[/QUOTE]

hahahah that was hilarious
Posted by: jimp1969

Re: A true story. - 07/06/04 07:00 AM

otobewan...
...perhaps you are just simply unbreakable...or very lucky ...or full of shit. Regardless, I think you get the picture. Try not to upset other 'users' by talking about stories of bravado, and superior genes.......a swordsman is a humble man who can cut your down, then go home and drink tea - not go to the boozer and brag to his friends..... That's the kind of mentality you are going to find here...from serious practitioners at least. Humble people dedicated to the art of the sword - not dedicated to telling storied about smashing through windows head first and getting mugged and kicking everyone's ass...most of us aint that interested.....sorry, no hard feelings.

Re: A true story. - 07/12/04 04:25 AM

HAAHAHAHAH

Re: A true story. - 07/17/04 04:07 AM

otobeawanker, I like your stories heaps.

They aren't true, but please keep posting them, it's so funny to laugh at the way you make stuff up to fill the pointless viod that is your life.

My guess is you have no idea how to fight, and any fight you've ever been in resulted in you crawling away.

Do you realise how stupid you are to say that you couldn't remember the fight? That wouldn't happen unless you were actually knocked in the head really badly, and if that were the case, you would be in no condition to fight.

I really like your creativity, but please, if your going to make up stories at least just say they are made up for fun and fiction, not real situations.

Re: A true story. - 07/18/04 01:39 AM

[This message has been edited by Soapurb (edited 07-18-2004).]

Re: A true story. - 07/20/04 01:05 PM

Do you realise how stupid you are to say that you couldn't remember the fight? That wouldn't happen unless you were actually knocked in the head really badly, and if that were the case, you would be in no condition to fight.

I have heard of people blacking out under intense stress, but this guy is probably full of S&*T.
Posted by: 1st Round KO

Re: A true story. - 08/04/04 04:49 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lethal Striker:
"Do you realise how stupid you are to say that you couldn't remember the fight? That wouldn't happen unless you were actually knocked in the head really badly, and if that were the case, you would be in no condition to fight."

I have heard of people blacking out under intense stress, but this guy is probably full of S&*T.
[/QUOTE]

actually, i know what hes saying, whether hes making it up or not. ive been in situations where i have little recall of the full event. even after ring matches ill watch my fight tape and be surprised at what happened.
when your adrenaline is going hard, you go into auto-pilot. ive been training for 3/4 of my life and had 15 amateur matches not including exhibitions and i still go on auto pilot in certain situations...especially if ive been boozing.
i dont mean to sound like a thug bc im not, but sh*t happens.

Re: A true story. - 08/09/04 06:10 AM

Adreneline dumps are only tempoary and the event becomes hazy not forgotten...

You hardly go into a fight, black out, then suddenly your chasing guys through traffic.

Re: A true story. - 08/22/04 02:54 PM

thats a load a bull crap but be glad u were hit with the spray mace anot not an actual mace

Re: A true story. - 09/25/04 02:20 AM

however full of **** he is, most of the replyees here are the ones that need to rethink they're miserable lives.

how does a false story affect u? it's not like the president is lying to u, its not like your wife is cheating on u, in fact, it has nothing to do with you, or the comfort of ur life, so why not just leave him alone, let him do his own thing, while we discuss things that are relevent.

automatic insulting is far LESS ethical than making stories up.

Re: A true story. - 09/30/04 04:46 AM

Heh heh, I return after a few months and see my story is much discussed still.

It's not a made up story. It happened. August 11th 2003, 11pm EST

I posted it cause I wanted to get an honest opinion of what saved me from comming out of it unscathed, be it genes, luck, inner energy, conditoning, nutrition, my sheer size advantage. Or perhaps auto pilot like the one person suggested. More likely a combination of all of the above I suppose.

I didn't write is with the intent of it being a story of bravado either, lol, I found that comment amussing.

As far as memorys of the events, its more like still pictures in my mind. As if I am remembering photos I've taken.

Anyway I look forward to your continued posts.

[This message has been edited by otobeawanker (edited 09-30-2004).]

Re: A true story. - 09/30/04 11:57 AM

First you say:

"Monday August 11th 2003, aprox 10pm."

Then you say:

"It's not a made up story. It happened. August 11th 2003, 11pm EST"

I'm sorry but usually when someone gets the time so far out in two different accounts (10pm, then 11pm), I tend to get a little suspicious. Just a typing error I hope? I'm not trying to start a fight btw.

Re: A true story. - 10/01/04 05:55 PM

I never noticed. But those posts are months apart, and when I made the last one I never read back up. So I consider that pretty consistant myself.

As far as starting a fight, No worries mate. I don't catagory it into positive or negative feed back. To me feedback is feedback. All posts are apriciated and respected no matter what ones opinion.
Posted by: MAGon

Re: A true story. - 10/06/04 11:37 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by otobeawanker:
Jeans and Genes. Are two different things. But Genes may be the only way to explain how when I was in a child and got in a head on collision not wearing my seatbelt. My head went through the windshild smashing right out. I survied, with out a scratch, no headache, no whiplash, no injury what so ever. I con't think of another reason other than genes. Or perhaps it is my inner life force. my ki or chi. whatever they call it.

[/QUOTE]

Or there's another explanation: The damage to your head was internal. From what you write, I strongly suspect that's the case. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

Re: A true story. - 10/10/04 10:49 AM

If you have such a high pain threshold why don't you be a bad ass circus side show and carve sketches of celebrities into your self...that's what i'd do instead of posting stories noone has anyway of proving or disproving

Re: A true story. - 10/10/04 12:15 PM

Come on! I loved the story. Think I saw a movie with a similar scene in it once. Please write some more!

BTW, nose, I've seen people react far less violently when it turns out that a president's been lying, with far more disastrous consequences. I agree.

Re: A true story. - 10/15/04 11:53 AM

ohtobeawanker

I can verify that the time was actually 10pm as I was one of the guys that jumped you. Though your story has some truth I see you've added a lot of crap too.

Like for starters there were only two of us, and you think that was mace in your eyes? man if it was you'd be crying like a baby, that was actually my younger brothers pee-pee in an ionizer.

Oh yeah and you chassed us right? You were running after us because we got your mp3 player; Jason DONAVAN!!! and BRIAN ADAMS??? dude your taste in music sucks! No wonder you didnt want us to get away with it. For your information we had to wipe it clean before we could even sell it!

Oh and that scabard that you found thats mine but you keep it for your collection.

I don't mind you writing about the events that took place that night but don't sound off like your the big hard man. You are the victim and if we see your scrawny face on the street we are going to lick your ass. (but we are not gay, not that it would matter if we were though)

You had better read through some of the threads on here that teach you how to beat people up, because we're coming to get you and you are going down! (no, not the way you're thinking you big sissy)

You haven't heard the last of this ohtobeawanker or should I say Ghyslian Raza yeah we know who you are!!!

mofo

Re: A true story. - 10/20/04 02:06 AM

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] (no comment)

[This message has been edited by keahi (edited 10-20-2004).]

Re: A true story. - 10/22/04 07:31 AM

BULLSHIT

Re: A true story. - 10/31/04 01:41 AM

Please, this is the worst F-ing lye I've ever heard, otobeawanker, you just changed your name to mofo you F-ing CLOWN. Why don't you just admit that there was never a time in your entire life where you ended up looking like anything aside from a pussy...fagget.

Re: A true story. - 10/31/04 02:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 11thdegree:
Please, this is the worst F-ing lye I've ever heard, otobeawanker, you just changed your name to mofo you F-ing CLOWN. Why don't you just admit that there was never a time in your entire life where you ended up looking like anything aside from a pussy...fagget.[/QUOTE]

Tut tut.

You have yet to make a constructive post. Maybe if you go off again you will finally get banned.

Re: A true story. - 10/31/04 05:01 PM

Fool how about you get an F-ing life you stupid queer? Dont take it out on me that you have no friends and thus no life and do nothing but talk to little girls on chat lines you F-ing homo