Mt. Penn, PA 19606

Fee: $75.00 at the door
$50.00 in advance

For more information contact:
http://futsaowingchun.info/events.html

Sifu Randy Koller 610.370.1999 or
Sifu Michael Mc Ilwrath at futsaowingchun@gmail.com

Seminar will be conducted by Sifu Joseph Ng

The focus of the seminar will be on Bridging/Disengaging techniques in the long,mid and short ranges. In the Fut Sao Wing Chun system. Other ideas or concepts way also be covered.

Re: Fut Sao Wing Chun seminar 2009 - 03/12/09 05:16 AM

How can we pay in advance?
Posted by: futsaowingchun

Re: Fut Sao Wing Chun seminar 2009 - 03/18/09 08:52 PM

send me an email at futsaowingchun@gmail.com. I'll email you my address where you can send me the check and who to make it payable to.I'll send you email conformation of your check.
Posted by: futsaowingchun

Re: Fut Sao Wing Chun seminar 2009 - 04/06/09 02:29 PM

The seminar was a great success!! A smaller turn out then previous
seminars,but many of the attendees from the last two seminars said it was the best so far and came away with a good understanding on how Fut Sao works. Other ideas that where covered in detail where ithe idea of one hand controls two from a bridged and non-bridge situation. The idea to control your opponent by capturing the front and back hand. and Two hands on one. How to generate power from the horse,basic structure,and Fa ging.

Re: Fut Sao Wing Chun seminar 2009 - 04/15/09 04:36 PM

Lower horse stance is killer. I have not at all been able to produce significant power from the horse stance. I'm glad that the attendees called it the best thus far. It's a sign that future seminars will only be getting better.

Any news on the next seminar?