Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca

Posted by: Shugyokan

Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/06/07 01:52 PM

Hello everyone !

Just letting you guys know that My Dojo and I will be participating the 2007 Nikkei Games this coming weekend ( August 12th 2007) at the Long Beach Pyramid ( Walther Pyramid).

Hoping to see if eny of the FA netizen will be around for this event. I'd like to say hi !

So that I know who you are, just wear a bright orange keikogi and a pink rose on your left lapel........

Anyway, Here's a link for the event coming !

http://www.nikkeikarate.com/

See ya there !!!!!!
Posted by: harlan

Re: Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/06/07 02:02 PM

Good to see you here, Prince. I think Hedkikr will be attending the event as well.

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/s...=1#Post15950556

Re: Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/06/07 02:15 PM

Hi Harlan !

Thanks , Good to be here ! I wonder if hedkikr in competing this year, I know he did last year. Will you be there ?
Posted by: harlan

Re: Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/06/07 02:21 PM

Only if somebody dies and leaves me some money in their will. LOL!

Quote:

Will you be there ?

Hope it is a good meet, and that you remember to come back and tell us how it went.

Re: Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/06/07 04:23 PM

Quote:

Hope it is a good meet, and that you remember to come back and tell us how it went.

Its should be easy. Here's the advance Headline " Hedkikr Annihalate Prince with ease in Shiai Kumite"
Posted by: hedkikr

Re: Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/07/07 12:02 PM

Hi Prince.

I haven't competed for a long time...besides, this year I'm Tournament Director so I'll be too busy (good excuse).

If anyone from FA plans to go, please look me up as well. Ask for me by name. Also, Tamlyn Tomita said she's be there.

BTW: See the L.A. thread for more info...as of this date, no further mail-in registrations.

Thanks

Re: Nikkie Karate Tournament 2007 - Long Beach, Ca - 08/13/07 01:15 PM

Quote:

Hi Prince.

I haven't competed for a long time...besides, this year I'm Tournament Director so I'll be too busy (good excuse).

If anyone from FA plans to go, please look me up as well. Ask for me by name. Also, Tamlyn Tomita said she's be there.

BTW: See the L.A. thread for more info...as of this date, no further mail-in registrations.

Thanks

Ed

It was great seeing you there. The Nikkie Games was really a great well-organized event. Looking forward of seeing you again next year.