Combat Arena Basics Seminar

Posted by: Gavin

Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 08/11/06 09:27 AM

Hi guys,

We're getting a quite a bit of interest in some of things we do so we're going to be putting on our first full seminar. It is going to taking place in Dartford, Kent on Saturday 23rd Septmember 11am to 3pm. This session is a general introduction to various concepts including:

- The Fence
- Power generation
- Adrenaline Conditioning and acclimatisation
- How, where and why we put "Shock" into an opponents body
- plus a lot more nasty stuff!

The exact location of the seminar will be announced in the next few weeks but will definately be in the Dartford area. The seminar is £20 in advance or £25 on the day. There is a lot of interest and a limited number of places so it is advisable to book early.

To book a place please email gavin@combatarena.co.uk or ring +44 (0) 7834 555 772. Please visit our website www.combatarena.co.uk for more info on our system.
Posted by: shoshinkan

Re: Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 08/16/06 07:22 AM

Having trained with Gavin a number of times now I can highly recommend his martial arts to anyone who is interested in self defense,

I shall hopefully see a few forum members on the day.

Re: Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 08/16/06 09:23 AM

Cheers mate.... the fivers in the post!
Posted by: shoshinkan

Re: Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 08/16/06 07:37 PM

Posted by: McSensei

Re: Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 08/17/06 06:13 PM

If for no other reason I'm sure people would love to come along just to watch Gavin knock me about, but hey, if Jim is going to be there, he can knock us both about.

Seriously though, anybody wondering how their MA fits into the adrenaline fuelled whirlwind that is real S/D should get themselves along to this.

Re: Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 08/18/06 06:00 AM

Venue is booked, location:

Hubert House
Mallard Close
Temple Hill
Dartford
Kent DA1 5HU

It's going to be 12pm til 4pm as we weren't unable to get the hall at the original time. Sorry for any confusion.

I've made up a flyer for the event if you would like a copy email gavin@combatarena.co.uk

Regards,

Gav
Posted by: McSensei

Re: Combat Arena Basics Seminar - 09/22/06 11:32 AM

Bump!

This event is TOMORROW. If you are not doing anything, come along and train with us.

All welcome regardless of age and experience.