M.A Resource

Posted by: Tezza

M.A Resource - 07/16/06 12:30 PM

Firstly I have asked the admin if I can post this and he has kindly agreed. Thanks.

I have created a basic website for martial art resources. The idea of the site is so that users can add their martial art site links and articles to the site so that new commers or existing martial artists can learn from others.

It is still under construction and is a free site so please feel free to criticise as I want to help promote the martial arts lifestyle to others no matter what style.

M.A. Resource

Thanks in advance
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: M.A Resource - 07/17/06 09:46 AM

thats cool, but how will you deal with maintaining broken links? I ask not to be negative, but because I've seen link sites started then never updated. after a while, there are more broken links than good ones and it produces better results just using google.
Posted by: harlan

Re: M.A Resource - 07/17/06 09:55 AM

Gee...I used to have a shareware link checker program that I could run at will, or automate, that did that for my website. Is that 'old technology'?

Re: M.A Resource - 07/17/06 10:54 AM

Good question Ed,

As for the broken links you can report broken links and also it notes down anybroken links as well I havent actually tested it yet as I am new to the software.
I just thought that it would be a good idea to offer as many resources as I could to help promote martial arts.

Its not only for the web links you can also post articles on martial arts and also there is a basic forum to help people who are looking for a particular school in their area (dont worry its only a small one nothing like this one lol).

So what do you think? Please be honest.

Also if you have any articles you think would help others then please post it on the site.

Cheers guys

Re: M.A Resource - 07/17/06 11:03 AM

Thanks for adding your site Ed. It is much appreciated. And it is a very good site aswell I enjoyed reading it.