Training Seminar with Rich Franklin

Posted by: RangerG

Training Seminar with Rich Franklin - 02/16/06 05:42 PM

RHEK has arranged for a seminar with the current UFC Middleweight Champion, Rich Franklin. The event will take place on May 6th. More details will follow in the coming weeks.

Ryan Hoover
Ryan Hoover's Extreme Karate
"Changing Lives."
www.rhek.com

Note from RangerG:

Ryan Hoover and Jeff Jimmo are two Awesome Instructors. They were the folks who set up the Bas Rutten - Randy Couture Seminar last year that I attended. It was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget.

Hands Down...these folks put on a first class Seminar!
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Training Seminar with Rich Franklin - 02/16/06 09:35 PM

I just talked with Ryan this evening. It was the first time that I've actually met him but he seems like an awesome guy.

He told me that the Couture/Rutten seminar was so big that they had to rent a high school gymnasium to accomodate the guests. I'm thinking that they'll likely have to do the same thing again for this one.

On the horizon....

Be prepared for a Matt Hughes seminar as well (co-sponsored by RHEK and Scott Shields Martial Arts....

STAY TUNED! You won't want to miss these.

-John

Re: Training Seminar with Rich Franklin - 02/17/06 10:19 AM

I will add that the Couture/Rutten seminar was awesome! These are not to be missed events if you are serious about MMA, and want to pick the brains of the best of the best. Talking and training with these folks one on one in some cases, gives you a rare insight into their personality, and enhances the experience of watching them on TV.

Do not forget to pack a camera!

Re: Training Seminar with Rich Franklin - 02/17/06 10:22 AM

Quote:

I just talked with Ryan this evening. It was the first time that I've actually met him but he seems like an awesome guy.

Did you get a chance to meet Jeff Jimmo? Both Ryan and Jeff are awesome. When you stop over again, tell Jeff that Garrett said Hi!