hey

Posted by: Anonymous

hey - 04/12/05 09:18 AM

Well i trian hard but i just need to find some kind of trainer to tell me what i am doing right and what i am doing wrong and i am really looking to get in the ring to fight i think i am ready but who am i to say

Re: hey - 04/13/05 08:39 AM

try out what I told you it should only last up to a good hard month of training.....you do only to get the form correct and I think if you are ready to fight in the ring I do not think you need a trainer.....you need to find yourself...
all this training is to find yourself like best defensive and offensive positions....and to see if you have endurance and if you are able to take on multiply opponents.....you really do not need a trainer unless you really feel like you do.....

Re: hey - 04/13/05 09:05 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden:
try out what I told you it should only last up to a good hard month of training.....you do only to get the form correct and I think if you are ready to fight in the ring I do not think you need a trainer.....you need to find yourself...
all this training is to find yourself like best defensive and offensive positions....and to see if you have endurance and if you are able to take on multiply opponents.....you really do not need a trainer unless you really feel like you do.....
[/QUOTE]
well i mean i train my hardest untill my body can take anymore but i don't know many people here where i live that fight and that would trian with me so i think if i could find a trainer he would hook me up and finder to fighters to train with me

Re: hey - 04/15/05 09:21 AM

that sounds good to me.....well where exactly do you live is it really that hard to find a trainer?.....you could also get your friends involved even if they do not have a fighting style at least try it with them to see how it works???

Re: hey - 04/18/05 07:04 AM

that sounds good to me.....well where exactly do you live is it really that hard to find a trainer?.....you could also get your friends involved even if they do not have a fighting style at least try it with them to see how it works???[/QUOTE]

well i live in Georgia Peachtree city and my friends are not into fighting they are into things like staking boarding and that would climb in the ring with me for nothing i have tried and it is really hard to find a trainer i have been looking for about 3 months

Re: hey - 04/18/05 08:44 AM

really......damn...this is going to be fun..but hard....I love
it....I'll get back to you when my complicated mind comes up with an idea ok..................I'm thinking..................

Re: hey - 04/26/05 07:19 AM

really......damn...this is going to be fun..but hard....I love
it....I'll get back to you when my complicated mind comes up with an idea ok..................I'm thinking..................
[/QUOTE]

HEY WUZ UP WHAT WAS YOU TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU WAS SAYING THAT YOU WAS GOING TO TRY AND THINK OF SOMETHING???