help

Posted by: Anonymous

help - 04/12/05 07:35 AM

Hey anyone i need some help i am 18 years old and i really just came up with this but i want to be a ufc fighter i found out after seeing a couple of fights that i want to do this i have about a year in mashal arts and i weight about 225LB i want this more than anything but i can't find out how to get fights someone please help me
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: help - 04/12/05 09:01 AM

first thing buddy I hope you know more than 5 different martial arts.......like kick boxing...and judo.....fighting and submisssion.....and another thing train yourself even harder than you do know and I'm not calling you fat but lose the 25 lbs. you do not need the extra wieght unless it is all muscle.....make sure you have alot of endurance to keep fighting strong and endurance to take hits....if you do not swim start swiming about an hour to an hour and a half...it is a real good way to get into good shape and bigger lung compasety...more air is what i'm trying to say....and if you do not eat healthy right now than start...
for endurance to taking hits just stand in a ring and get at least three other people to start hitting you make sure they are wearing gloves and let them start off slow and weak and gradually get faster and harder and about a couple of weeks after that try it without the gloves and a week after that start trying to block them....try this for about three weeks .....than get five other people with you in the ring and allow them tomake a circle around you and let them attack and you try to block quickly and correctly try to get and kind of rythem with your blocking try very hard to block all the blows make sure they hit you where you can get injured or anthing try that for about another three weeks and now comes for kicks now get two guys in the ring with you who can kick and allow them to attack and try and block there kicks try that for about four weeks.....just wondering what kind of fighting style do you know? oh with the work out I just told you try to do it for a least 3 hours 4 times a week......wrestling.....try wrestling for about 4 weeks 2 weeks on the offensive and two on the deffensive......give this stuff a try and keep in touch here is my e-mail Jeremey8@hotmail.com I want to know how your training is going later