Tournament of Time

Posted by: Anonymous

Tournament of Time - 02/18/05 09:49 AM

Any q. or comments please e-mail me at Jeremey8@hotmail.com />
It's a tournament....at night....it will test your hearing..feeling and instinct. It is only for the best. You come to the tournament to have fun and seriously test your fighting skills. I like to call it the"Dark Tournament" because as I said before it is at night. It is located in Rancho Cucamonga....If you wish to enter It will be at Rancho Cucamonga High School....lower field....If you wish to win you must K.O. your opponent or unless they give up.(thats what you must do in order to win a fight. Everyone will fight by random order. I will judge these fights, also my advisor will to. I have not figured in exact date but when I post it you better be ready for the fight of your life. Is that enough information for you? You may park your car in the school parking lot and I will be at the parking lot waiting and greeting everyone. We will make a group near the parking lot so before you fight you get to see all your opponents. Then I shall take all your names(you can say a false name if you wish not to be known). By random order I shall call out names you will step up and fight. The are no limits to this fight you may move around as much as you need to. There is no running around away from you opponent if you are afraid. If you are to scared to fight you must drop to your knees and asked for mercy.

[This message has been edited by Drizzt Do'Urden (edited 02-23-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Drizzt Do'Urden (edited 02-23-2005).]