Dog Brothers Stick Fighting in Arizona

Posted by: Anonymous

Dog Brothers Stick Fighting in Arizona - 05/14/04 07:42 AM

Dog Brothers Stick Fighting Course
September 25-26, 2004
Prescott, Arizona
Dog Brothers Stick Fighting

Dog Brothers martial Arts is the “system of many styles” founded by Guro Marc “Crafty Dog” Denny. It is a Filipino Martial Arts based system (Dan Inosanto, Pekiti Tirsia and Lameco Escrima as well as others) with Krabi Krabong, Silat, Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Bando all playing important roles.

The fighting aspects of the system are tested in "Real Contact Stickfighting" at the famous "Dog Brothers' Gathering of the Pack". This system is specifically reverse-engineered for the requirements of the Real World.
We want to underline that DBMA is a system for PRACTITIONERS as well as FIGHTERS. It is not a system only for young tough males who want to fight. Sure, we do that but as far as the system of DBMA goes our mission is to help people be able to walk as a warrior for all their days.
Gabe Suarez' Note: I've been wanting to train with Mr. Denny and his group DBMA for some time, and I will be one of the students in the class. I cannot give a better recommendation than that.
Tuition: $300.00
Duration: 2 days 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Requirements: Equipment list will be provided
Instructor(s): Marc “Crafty Dog” Denny
Enrollment: NO HASSLE ONLINE ENROLLMENT - http://www.suarezinternational.com/mcart

COME AND JOIN US FOR THIS GREAT TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
IN BEAUTIFUL NORTHERN ARIZONA

Contact Us At :

GABE SUAREZ
SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL USA, INC.
303 E. Gurley St. Suite 461 - Prescott, AZ 86301
Office 928-776-4492
FAX 928-776-8218
MOBILE 928-308-1512 www.suarezinternational.com