Resident Evil

Posted by: bcihak

Resident Evil - 09/14/10 09:48 PM

Saw it over the weekend. Probably a better DVD rental. I still think the umbrella corporation is a victim of bad P.R.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: Resident Evil - 09/15/10 12:41 AM

Awesome visuals and soundtrack, awesome first half or so, terrible second half and ending. I was thoroughly dissapointed. If they make another one I'm not watching it. How the hell did Umbrella manage to find a couple hundred helos with 20 or 30 troops each and why would they send that many all at once to attack that ship full of unarmed people and Alice who is no longer Uber Alice? Who the hell was that weird lady with umbella and why did her acting suck so bad? And how the hell did alice as a normal person manage to survive that brutal helo crash in the first half hour?
Posted by: Mark Jordan

Re: Resident Evil - 09/15/10 11:36 PM

Yes, I agree. It is formulaic, cheesy and looks unfinished. The ending of the third was really lame but the set designs, explosions, death-by-laser sequence and various other forms of mayhem were quite good.

What I am looking forward in the RE: AFTERLIFE is that it has been filmed in 3-D.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: Resident Evil - 09/15/10 11:57 PM

The 3D is definitely awesome but that's the only thing I liked about it. That and the fact that Milla is extremely hot.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Resident Evil - 09/19/10 03:12 PM

Saw it yesterday and LOVED it.