The Town

Posted by: bcihak

The Town - 09/08/10 12:02 PM

I'm not a big Ben Afleck fan, but The Town looks like it might be a movie to see.
Posted by: Mark Jordan

Re: The Town - 09/08/10 06:56 PM

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to that one too.I never knew Ben Afleck would be a good director but he did a good job in directing “Gone Baby Gone,”. "The Town" is again directed by him and hope this is a good one.

Re: The Town - 09/08/10 08:16 PM

Yeah, it's funny, my nephew thought it was a horror film because of scary masks they wear. It does seem like he might be an up and coming big time director. Isn't that other actor going to be Hawkeye in the Avengers movie?

Re: The Town - 09/16/10 07:53 PM

John Nolte at Bighollywood.com has just posted a review of the town and it seems he really liked it. I planned on seeing it, even though Ben Affleck is in it, just because the trailer seemed really cool. I trust Mr. Nolte's reviews so I am definitely going to check it out.

Re: The Town - 09/19/10 07:37 PM

I saw the town today and it was really good. Ben Affleck is a really good director. One thing I disagree with a lot of the critics is the romance between the two characters. I think the critics missed the point that the Affleck character grew up rough, had a criminal father, runs a bank robbery crew and is not used to puking up his emotions every five seconds. His character is not the wimpy Edward from the twighlight movies. It was a great movie, I think he will go far as a director.