"Fighting"

Posted by: Cord

"Fighting" - 10/15/09 09:07 AM

Rather than write a review, I will let you in on my thoughts as I watched this movie.

"Who's Channing Tatum?........Oh I get it, this is supposed to be a bit like Rocky.....ooh! there's the Coney Island wheel they used in 'The Warriors'.......I thought they cleaned up New York!? This makes it look like it did in those cliched 70's movies......Why is the bloke out of Iron Man doing an impression of Snagglepuss?......why is everyone mumbling?....its like they are making this up as they go along.....Wow, this guy can't fight worth a sh1t......heh heh, his ears are funny......why are they still mumbling nonsense?.........I am going to check imdb.......oh, thats the problem, they are making it up, its improvised apparently......still talking, please just stop talking and do something..........oh cool, that big dude looks just like my old best mate!!! cool Oh, come on, this guy can't fight at all! whats the point of a lead character that can't fight!?........STOP MUMBLING!!.......Ah, ok, a bit of Kung fu action......that was ok i guess.....oh god, more improv..... no, its no good, time to fast forward..........ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!!!! 25 MINUTES OF NOTHING TILL THE FINAL FIGHT!!!??? thank god I saw it all at x32......this guy still cant fight, why does anyone even care, I dont......Oh thank god, its over"
Posted by: grumbleweed

Re: "Fighting" - 10/15/09 09:55 AM

never heard of it, looked at the trailer, i hear what you mean about the mumbling.....trailers usually make a rubbish movie look passable.......
Posted by: Blood_n_Bones

Re: "Fighting" - 12/20/09 02:47 AM

Sorry ass Lionheart Knockoff ,thats why i hated it, that and tatum can not fight..