80s Martial Arts Movie

Posted by: jg2612

80s Martial Arts Movie - 05/07/09 04:31 AM

I've been trying to find the name of this movie for years, I remember watching it late at night and the Fight Choreography was great, it was in the Hong Kong style along the line of those sorts of movies.

the movie I'm looking for is a Martial Arts American movie that would have been made in the 80s or early 90s.

basically what I remember was two brothers, one white and one adopted asian do Martial Arts, taught by there father, I think, there father is also a cop, I'm pretty sure. There uncle is a normal guy by day but at night puts on a moustache and a disguise and is a gangster.

a scene in a night club the uncle fights the boys father, the uncle wins injuring the father who doesn't know that it was the uncle he was fighting.

the boys then train to get revenge in a notable scene, punching a tree with newspaper on it.

in another scene the asian brother has a chandelier of sorts in his room made out of blown up condoms.

Any help would be great, I've been trying to find this for years.
Posted by: Blood_n_Bones

Re: 80s Martial Arts Movie - 12/17/09 05:54 AM

Ok,i was sufing the net bored, and ran into this site, so i wondered around on it and seen this post and i just had to answer it , it was bugging me, so i registered just so i could answer it,Lol...

This Movie is Breathing Fire (1991) .. the asian brother is the little asian kid from the goonies , and i bought this movie cause it has Bolo Yeung in it(bad guy from bloodsport)but turned out the brothers and there uncles pretty kickass too lol,and yea its a pretty cool old movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101509/

Posted by: Blood_n_Bones

Re: 80s Martial Arts Movie - 12/24/09 07:40 PM

=