X-men origins Wolverine

Posted by: JasonM

X-men origins Wolverine - 04/03/09 07:33 AM

OH YEAH!!

I heard it was coming and just find the trailer.

http://www.x-menorigins.com/
Posted by: Cord

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/03/09 08:35 PM

It does look like its going to be good Just so delighted that they are letting Logan do what Logan does best- not the awful soap opera that Singer turned X-Men into.
The video game looks like it may be the rarest of things - a good movie tie-in title.
Have to admit, I have access to a copy of the film already, and am tempted, but there is a strong argument for seeing a blockbuster on the big screen to get the full impact of the spectacle. I know that if I had missed Watchmen at the cinema, I would have been gutted.
Still got an urge to sneak a look though
Posted by: BlackPaladin

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/04/09 08:36 AM

I watch all superhero flicks on general principle.

I know I will love this!
Posted by: BlackPaladin

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/04/09 08:37 AM

And I see his supreme hater, Sabretooth, is right there.

This is going to be the bomb!
Posted by: MattJ

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/04/09 10:05 AM

Looks really good.

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/04/09 05:40 PM

Quote:

And I see his supreme hater, Sabretooth, is right there.

This is going to be the bomb!

I like the idea of Sabretooth being more human - like a dark mirror to Logan instead of a big beasty character, but to be honest, I am more interested in seeing Gambit and Deadpool make it to the big screen
Posted by: TeK9

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/04/09 06:33 PM

An illegal copy leaked out and is available for upload in all major torrent sites. The copy is not yet finished edited, has missing scenes and doesn't have the computer graphics so you see the actors doing all the stunts and dodging or fighting enemies that aren't really there lol.

So far there have been a lot of negative comments regarding the story's plot.

I personally have not downloaded it, I promised myself that after what they did in X-men 3: X-men United I would not watch another X-men movie.

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/05/09 12:00 AM

Now, you see, x-men 2 was nearly enough to give up on the series, but 3 redeemed it completely in my eyes. Bryan Singer turns every super-hero he touches into Dawson's Creek or the OC. I liked 3 the best because it was about the potential in their powers, not the angst in their personalities.
It was also the first time Logan, an indestructible, highly trained, hugely experienced, feral fighting machine, didnt get his butt kicked by some lame-a$$ underwear model

i just think that anytime Singer thinks about developing a comic adaptation, he should be kidnapped, and forced to sign the rights over to Snyder - now there is a guy who gets what comics are about
Posted by: Ames

Re: X-men origins Wolverine - 04/05/09 04:39 PM

Yeah, that looks like it will actually be a good one. I used to be a big X-men fan as a kid, and was excited back when the first movie came out--it was a huge disappointment. This one looks like it actually has some conflict and tension in the plot.

--Chris