Kung Fu Panda!!!

Posted by: VietPanda

Kung Fu Panda!!! - 12/17/07 07:36 AM

AHAHAHAHAHA its me!!!

Sooo looking forward to this movie ^^
Posted by: WC_Lun

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 12/17/07 11:01 PM

With a name like VietPanda, I can't imagine why!

I just saw a trailer for this yesterday. Looks like it might be pretty fuuny. Jack Black, Lucy Lui, and Jackie Chan. There was a another person I recognized voicing the Sifu toon, but I can't remember who it was. Do you remember?
Posted by: trevek

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 01/04/08 06:58 AM

This isn't anything to do with the anime where the boy turns into a girl and his father turns into a panda, is it?
Posted by: IExcalibui2

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 01/05/08 02:12 AM

yea the movie looks to be promising. animated movies never seem to get dull...when does it come out?
Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 01/08/08 01:32 PM

Quote:

This isn't anything to do with the anime where the boy turns into a girl and his father turns into a panda, is it?

Nope, that's Ranma 1/2 and it actually is a good anime series but this is not a movie based on it. Jack Black is the panda. Jakcie Chan plays a monkey, Lucy Lui is a snake, and Angelina Jolie is a tiger. At least, that is how I believe the cast breaks out. I am not sure who the master is.
Posted by: Vennificus

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 01/22/08 01:59 PM

WHOA backup
Jables is the panda?
Chan is the monkey?
I've GOT to see this!
Posted by: jeff_andle

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 05/28/08 08:50 PM

opens next weekend here in Maine (USA). Dreamworks is releasing it in cooperation with ATA. My school is doing demos at the opening here and my instructor's school is doing demos in Bangor, Maine at the openning there.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 06/01/08 01:14 AM

Quote:

I am not sure who the master is.

Dustin Hoffman
Posted by: BillowingReeds

Re: Kung Fu Panda!!! - 06/18/08 07:28 PM

KFP rocks socks! I went and saw it two days ago and I loved it. Obviously it is a bit of children's movie, but the story behind it is good and the characters are well developed. I laughed, I almost cried, and I smiled...alot. Definitely a must see!