Best of the Best

Posted by: Steel91

Best of the Best - 09/20/06 09:44 PM

Has anyone seen this? It's my fav. martial arts movie and was just wondering if anyone else had some opinions on it. I also heard it was based on a true story but I'm not positive. The only thing I don't like is the cheesy 80's music they have in the bacgground once or twice in the movie since it was made in '89. The ending caps it off real nice too.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Best of the Best - 09/21/06 12:46 AM

Who hasn't seen "Best of the Best". This was the first Taekwondo movie I had ever seen, let alone really heard about Taekwondo as a martial art. And living through the 80's I liked the music.

Best of the Best - Movie Link
Posted by: Cord

Re: Best of the Best - 09/21/06 02:31 AM

Best of the Best 2 is better IMO, but 3 is lame.
Posted by: Steel91

Re: Best of the Best - 09/21/06 04:46 PM

Yea, 3 is kinda lame. I haven't seen 4. And my fav. part on BotB 2 is where That Indian dude cuses out Tommy and Alex
Posted by: pepto_bismol

Re: Best of the Best - 09/21/06 05:30 PM

best of the best 1 was great, loved it. After I saw it I saw the best of the best 3 was on comcast on demand. I was like WOOT! I put it on, and I feel like I waisted an hour of my life.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Best of the Best - 09/22/06 11:19 AM

Quote:

Best of the Best 2 is better IMO, but 3 is lame.

Agreed with Cord. BOTB2 had some pretty good fight scenes, and some awesome kicking by Simon Rhee.
Posted by: baby_bwoy

Re: Best of the Best - 09/22/06 01:29 PM

i saw bob2 before i saw i saw bob1. i bought bob1 at tesco for £3..hehe..what a bargain ey, but i had no idea there was a 3rd instalment let alone a 4th one. does is still have the same characters. i really enjoyed the bar fight in bob1.bless