Kung Fu Panda

Posted by: JoelM

Kung Fu Panda - 08/16/06 10:40 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441773/
Posted by: Mr_Heretik

Re: Kung Fu Panda - 08/16/06 11:45 PM

I'll be watching it.. when I manage to find the courage to buy a ticket for a kids movie when I'm by myself.
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Kung Fu Panda - 08/17/06 06:08 AM

O man that looks good! I have neices and nephews who would probably like to see that, and if not we're going anyways muhahaha

Heres a basic outline from Wiki:

Jack Black heads the voice cast as PO the panda, the laziest of all the animals in the Valley of Peace. With powerful enemies at the gates, all hope has been pinned on an ancient prophecy that a hero will rise to save the day. But among all the martial arts masters who come forward, none has shown the mark of The Chosen One ... until now. When Po unwittingly shows up in the midst of the competition, the masters are shocked to see that this unmotivated panda bears the mark. Now it is up to them to turn this gentle giant into a kung fu fighter before it's too late.

Dustin Hoffman will voice the role of Shifu, the by-the-book and tough-as-nails Kung Fu master, who has been given the unenviable task of turning the undisciplined Po into a kung fu fighter.

Jackie Chan will lend his voice to Monkey, a strong, agile and dedicated kung fu warrior, who serves as a daily reminder to Po of everything he is not ... yet.

Ian McShane (Deadwood) will be the voice of the villainous Tai Lung, a ferociously powerful snow leopard, who breaks out of prison, intent on using his kung fu skills to destroy the Valley of Peace.

Lucy Liu is in discussions to be the voice of Viper, another of Po's teachers, who can be coy and feminine when she needs to be, but can then uncoil the lethal kung fu warrior within.