Martial Arts Casual PC games

Posted by: melante

Martial Arts Casual PC games - 07/24/06 12:16 AM

Hello,

I saw several gaming sites around featuring casual martial arts games (some more realistic, others just plain fun), nonetheless the content is spread all around and I thought it would have been useful to put the best free ones together in one dedicated site.
I just tried to make a first version of such a site devoted to both modern and retro style games featuring a variety of styles, from ninjutsu to capoeira.
Now that it's online, I'd like to have some feedback: if you guys think it's a good idea, I'll keep searching for free games to add and keep it updated.

The address is Fighting Games

Thanks for your suggestions!
roberto
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Martial Arts Casual PC games - 07/24/06 06:04 AM

melante, generally advertising is prohibited on the site. However, since there is nothing on sale and the fact that the games are actually rather fun I see no problem in keeping it here.

I think you did a pretty good job, the games I played were too a pretty high level in terms of Flash games. The retros are a nice mix too! How about bringing some of the 16bit era games back if thats possible. A boxing flash game?
Posted by: Tezza

Re: Martial Arts Casual PC games - 07/24/06 06:21 AM

Cheers for the link. Like Ayub said no advertising. Still good job with the site I love the flash menu buttons.
Posted by: melante

Re: Martial Arts Casual PC games - 07/24/06 10:13 AM

thanks for the comments (and for not removing my post: I didn't realize it could have been misunderstood as "advertisement"! ). I'll surely look for some remake of 16 bit games besides the 8 bit ones: hopefully there is something around.

cheers,
roberto