Fearless

Posted by: Tezza

Fearless - 06/12/06 05:44 PM

We have spoken about Jet Li's new movie 'Fearless' well I saw it advertised on Tv today so U.K viewers will be able to see it in the movie on 23rd June.
Sorry if this has been said already but I just thought I would let all the U.K viewers know.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Fearless - 06/13/06 06:19 PM

Cool! I will keep an eye out for it.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Fearless - 06/14/06 12:35 AM

Video trailer

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1023649667294657038&q=fearless+jet+li

Yup ... I want to see it.
Posted by: JoelM

Re: Fearless - 06/14/06 12:54 AM

Hellz yeah!!
Posted by: SenseiShinogi

Re: Fearless - 06/20/06 10:44 PM

I own this movie on DVD, and let me say this is IMO the best Jet Li film to date. Woo Ping out does himself again with the choreography.

Re: Fearless - 06/26/06 04:32 AM

Anyone else seen it? I want to go watch it but havent had time. Although it sounds really good.
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Fearless - 06/26/06 06:22 AM

Here are a few opinions:

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/15839706/an/0/page/1#15839706

Re: Fearless - 06/26/06 07:03 AM

Thanks for the link Ayub I didnt even see it.
Posted by: Dobbersky

Re: Fearless - 07/05/06 10:40 AM

Saw the film on 30/06/06, I thought it was excellent, and I can wait to get it on DVD
Posted by: IExcalibui2

Re: Fearless - 07/10/06 03:16 AM

I would say its a good movie..the best movie?? i cant say that but it was good. I dont particularly like the wire work in the movie. Then again I dont like much of the wire work done in most of his movies. Its like "hey its real fighting but its not" kind of thing. I was hoping for a little more from the tournement. The fights were good, and they could've been even better....didnt like the sword fight in the restaurant, too much flying around..didnt fit the movie. But overall good Jet Li film
Posted by: chr1s

Re: Fearless - 07/13/06 12:44 AM

I liked the martial arts in it. Compared to Hero, I thought Hero had a better plot and story line, while Fearless contained more action.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Fearless - 07/15/06 08:33 PM

I mentioned this movie to my Brother-In-Law and he said he received in quite some time ago from a friend of his in Hong Kong. I watched it with subtitles but some of the subtitles went quite fast and was unable to make out what was being said. Thankfully my Brother-In-Law read up on the history of this individual and was able to fill in a lot of blanks as not all is explained in the movie and with his knowledge I could better understand it.

I enjoyed the movie and I think it is one of his best, along side Unleashed. I was told that this was going to be one of his last movies but I see he has one scheduled for release in 2007 called Rogue and it is in post-production right now.

If you get a chance to see this then do so. It has a good message about martial arts that I hope the non-martialists understand.
Posted by: melante

Re: Fearless - 07/24/06 01:08 AM

Overall it's surely a good movie, though very little of it has any historical value (I was very surpised and disappointed in reading the real biography of Chin Woo's founder to find out it was completely different and still worth making a movie out of it!).
Anyway, I wish on the DVD they would include the 40 minutes worth of scenes that were cut, but I couldn't get any such edition around yet....

cheers,
roberto
Posted by: JoelM

Re: Fearless - 07/24/06 01:16 AM

USA Release Date: September 22nd, 2006