Jet Li "The One"

Posted by: Anonymous

Jet Li "The One" - 01/25/05 04:33 AM

I personally think this is the best movie ever! The whole concept of diffrent dimensions that you can go into and kill yourself to make you stronger... Is just friggin cool. It's been out for a couple of years now but I just rewatched it and realized that its my favorite movie... Post here and tell what you think about it. Ooh and also I was wondering who you thing would come out on top in these matches.
Jet Li Vs. Jackie Chan
Jet Li and Jackie Chan Vs. Bruce Lee

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 01/26/05 07:17 AM

I don't think the one wasn't that good comparing to "Ong bak"..............

*Inuyasha*

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 02/15/05 10:57 AM

on tonight may i add. Anyway, i think its one of the best Jet Li had done (cradle 2 the grave and romeo must die being the best 2)

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 02/15/05 11:05 AM

bruce lee would win of course, Jet li's main martial art being wushu (of which he is 3 times champion) which probably wouldnt be that effective, and jackie chan.......
Well he's funny i'll give him that but i doubt there'd be a ladder or any random object for him to use.
(Check out fists of fury- Bruce lee kicks a young jackie chan in the face during the first fight scene in the japanese school)

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 02/15/05 12:11 PM

i thought the one was one of jet li's worse movies...didnt like the scene where he was fighint himself...the filming bothered me

just saw hitman...one of his older ones...liked it a lot, and really recommend it

also, id bet on jackie chan over jet li...not much to support that, just observation

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 02/20/05 10:02 PM

My favourite Jet Li movie is Kiss of the dragon, the one is a great movie I like the end fight scene, I really want to see Fist of Legend.

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 03/28/05 06:56 AM

BRUCE LEE was the best martial artist of all time and always will be. you can never compare him to anyone.

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 04/08/05 09:21 PM

I thought The One was not so good. I don't like movies that show psychological sickness. That ending scene was too disgusting to be in a Jet Li movie.

Jet Li is the hero guy, the good guy. He sullied his image by making The One.

The movie was good because of the martial arts he did in it. I read he did some Ba Gua in it. It looked interesting and unique from what I remember.

Re: Jet Li "The One" - 04/14/05 03:03 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom_O:
on tonight may i add. Anyway, i think its one of the best Jet Li had done (cradle 2 the grave and romeo must die being the best 2)[/QU

cradle 2 the grave.. complete BS. i like jet li but the business about beating up every1 with 1 hand is seriesly gay. romeo must die is good because its not so often u see jet li get his ass kicked. The One is alrite, felt unfinished, they should make the One 2 ...